First Look at Vinny of 'Jersey Shore' on '90210'
Travelling away from "Jersey Shore", Vinny Guadagnino is still able to enjoy the sunlight on "90210". Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a first look of his appearance on The CW's show which sees the 23-year-old guido relaxing on the poolside, next to bare-chested Matt Lanter.
In a November episode of the teen drama series, the reality star will portray a "young and gregarious" celebrity who "enjoys the fruits of fame." His character will be involved in a high-stake poker game with Lanter's Liam in Las Vegas.
In another "90210" news, Janice Dickinson has been tapped to guest star as herself. The former judge of "America's Next Top Model" will be seen as a "famous fashion celebrity judging the student university fashion competition." Her episode will also air in November.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce