First Look at Vinny of 'Jersey Shore' on '90210'
Travelling away from "Jersey Shore", Vinny Guadagnino is still able to enjoy the sunlight on "90210". Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a first look of his appearance on The CW's show which sees the 23-year-old guido relaxing on the poolside, next to bare-chested Matt Lanter.
In a November episode of the teen drama series, the reality star will portray a "young and gregarious" celebrity who "enjoys the fruits of fame." His character will be involved in a high-stake poker game with Lanter's Liam in Las Vegas.
In another "90210" news, Janice Dickinson has been tapped to guest star as herself. The former judge of "America's Next Top Model" will be seen as a "famous fashion celebrity judging the student university fashion competition." Her episode will also air in November.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics