First Look at Vinny of 'Jersey Shore' on '90210'
Travelling away from "Jersey Shore", Vinny Guadagnino is still able to enjoy the sunlight on "90210". Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a first look of his appearance on The CW's show which sees the 23-year-old guido relaxing on the poolside, next to bare-chested Matt Lanter.
In a November episode of the teen drama series, the reality star will portray a "young and gregarious" celebrity who "enjoys the fruits of fame." His character will be involved in a high-stake poker game with Lanter's Liam in Las Vegas.
In another "90210" news, Janice Dickinson has been tapped to guest star as herself. The former judge of "America's Next Top Model" will be seen as a "famous fashion celebrity judging the student university fashion competition." Her episode will also air in November.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper