First Look at Vinny of 'Jersey Shore' on '90210'
Travelling away from "Jersey Shore", Vinny Guadagnino is still able to enjoy the sunlight on "90210". Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a first look of his appearance on The CW's show which sees the 23-year-old guido relaxing on the poolside, next to bare-chested Matt Lanter.
In a November episode of the teen drama series, the reality star will portray a "young and gregarious" celebrity who "enjoys the fruits of fame." His character will be involved in a high-stake poker game with Lanter's Liam in Las Vegas.
In another "90210" news, Janice Dickinson has been tapped to guest star as herself. The former judge of "America's Next Top Model" will be seen as a "famous fashion celebrity judging the student university fashion competition." Her episode will also air in November.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri