'Gossip Girl' 5.05 Preview: Blair in Fear of Losing Everything
"Gossip Girl" is celebrating Yom Kippur in next week's episode, but Blair is not at ease at all. While mingling with relatives during the holiest and most solemn day of the year for the Jews, the Queen B and her fiance Louis find themselves in a power struggle with his family.
Making it worse, Diana is launching a wicked plan to uncover a secret about Blair. As if knowing the danger that is lurking behind her, Blair is worried that she may lose everything she has.
That is not the only plot Diana is mapping since she also prepares to debut the New York Spectator. When an unfortunate last-minute surprise delays the launch, the cougar expects Nate to do whatever it takes to save the day.
Also in "The Fasting and the Furious", Serena's boss puts Serena in the awkward position of choosing between her new job and her relationship with Dan. The episode will air Monday, October 24 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart