'Gossip Girl' 5.05 Preview: Blair in Fear of Losing Everything
"Gossip Girl" is celebrating Yom Kippur in next week's episode, but Blair is not at ease at all. While mingling with relatives during the holiest and most solemn day of the year for the Jews, the Queen B and her fiance Louis find themselves in a power struggle with his family.
Making it worse, Diana is launching a wicked plan to uncover a secret about Blair. As if knowing the danger that is lurking behind her, Blair is worried that she may lose everything she has.
That is not the only plot Diana is mapping since she also prepares to debut the New York Spectator. When an unfortunate last-minute surprise delays the launch, the cougar expects Nate to do whatever it takes to save the day.
Also in "The Fasting and the Furious", Serena's boss puts Serena in the awkward position of choosing between her new job and her relationship with Dan. The episode will air Monday, October 24 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group