'Gossip Girl' 5.05 Preview: Blair in Fear of Losing Everything
"Gossip Girl" is celebrating Yom Kippur in next week's episode, but Blair is not at ease at all. While mingling with relatives during the holiest and most solemn day of the year for the Jews, the Queen B and her fiance Louis find themselves in a power struggle with his family.
Making it worse, Diana is launching a wicked plan to uncover a secret about Blair. As if knowing the danger that is lurking behind her, Blair is worried that she may lose everything she has.
That is not the only plot Diana is mapping since she also prepares to debut the New York Spectator. When an unfortunate last-minute surprise delays the launch, the cougar expects Nate to do whatever it takes to save the day.
Also in "The Fasting and the Furious", Serena's boss puts Serena in the awkward position of choosing between her new job and her relationship with Dan. The episode will air Monday, October 24 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris