'Gossip Girl' 5.05 Preview: Blair in Fear of Losing Everything
"Gossip Girl" is celebrating Yom Kippur in next week's episode, but Blair is not at ease at all. While mingling with relatives during the holiest and most solemn day of the year for the Jews, the Queen B and her fiance Louis find themselves in a power struggle with his family.
Making it worse, Diana is launching a wicked plan to uncover a secret about Blair. As if knowing the danger that is lurking behind her, Blair is worried that she may lose everything she has.
That is not the only plot Diana is mapping since she also prepares to debut the New York Spectator. When an unfortunate last-minute surprise delays the launch, the cougar expects Nate to do whatever it takes to save the day.
Also in "The Fasting and the Furious", Serena's boss puts Serena in the awkward position of choosing between her new job and her relationship with Dan. The episode will air Monday, October 24 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance