James Franco Smoldering Hot in New Gucci Ads
Oscar nominee James Franco is giving a dose of his hotness to Gucci's latest ad campaign. Being the first model for the Italian fashion label's made-to-measure service, the 33-year-old star of "127 Hours" looks dapper in two smartly tailored suits as he poses solo amidst smokey backdrop.
These two black-and-white photos featuring the leading man of "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" were shot by French photographer Nathaniel Goldberg for the fashion label's campaign called "All the World's a Stage". Giving a feel of 1940's cinema, they were taken at the huge Roman film studio, Cinecitta.
On the choosing of James as Gucci's face, creative director Frida Giannini said in a statement, "James has an innate ability to fuse classic elegance with contemporary style and interpret formalwear in an individual way, true to the spirit of our Made to Measure service. With Gucci's Made in Italy tradition and sartorial expertise, personalized formalwear is the ultimate way for a man to express his own style."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016