James Franco Smoldering Hot in New Gucci Ads
Oscar nominee James Franco is giving a dose of his hotness to Gucci's latest ad campaign. Being the first model for the Italian fashion label's made-to-measure service, the 33-year-old star of "127 Hours" looks dapper in two smartly tailored suits as he poses solo amidst smokey backdrop.
These two black-and-white photos featuring the leading man of "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" were shot by French photographer Nathaniel Goldberg for the fashion label's campaign called "All the World's a Stage". Giving a feel of 1940's cinema, they were taken at the huge Roman film studio, Cinecitta.
On the choosing of James as Gucci's face, creative director Frida Giannini said in a statement, "James has an innate ability to fuse classic elegance with contemporary style and interpret formalwear in an individual way, true to the spirit of our Made to Measure service. With Gucci's Made in Italy tradition and sartorial expertise, personalized formalwear is the ultimate way for a man to express his own style."
More James Franco News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show