James Franco Smoldering Hot in New Gucci Ads
Oscar nominee James Franco is giving a dose of his hotness to Gucci's latest ad campaign. Being the first model for the Italian fashion label's made-to-measure service, the 33-year-old star of "127 Hours" looks dapper in two smartly tailored suits as he poses solo amidst smokey backdrop.
These two black-and-white photos featuring the leading man of "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" were shot by French photographer Nathaniel Goldberg for the fashion label's campaign called "All the World's a Stage". Giving a feel of 1940's cinema, they were taken at the huge Roman film studio, Cinecitta.
On the choosing of James as Gucci's face, creative director Frida Giannini said in a statement, "James has an innate ability to fuse classic elegance with contemporary style and interpret formalwear in an individual way, true to the spirit of our Made to Measure service. With Gucci's Made in Italy tradition and sartorial expertise, personalized formalwear is the ultimate way for a man to express his own style."
More James Franco News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?