James Franco Smoldering Hot in New Gucci Ads
Oscar nominee James Franco is giving a dose of his hotness to Gucci's latest ad campaign. Being the first model for the Italian fashion label's made-to-measure service, the 33-year-old star of "127 Hours" looks dapper in two smartly tailored suits as he poses solo amidst smokey backdrop.
These two black-and-white photos featuring the leading man of "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" were shot by French photographer Nathaniel Goldberg for the fashion label's campaign called "All the World's a Stage". Giving a feel of 1940's cinema, they were taken at the huge Roman film studio, Cinecitta.
On the choosing of James as Gucci's face, creative director Frida Giannini said in a statement, "James has an innate ability to fuse classic elegance with contemporary style and interpret formalwear in an individual way, true to the spirit of our Made to Measure service. With Gucci's Made in Italy tradition and sartorial expertise, personalized formalwear is the ultimate way for a man to express his own style."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'