Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars Added to 2011 MTV EMAs
2011 MTV Europe Music Awards is just getting a lot more exciting with the addition of Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars and a number of other celebrities. Biggest nominee at this year's event, GaGa will perform before fans in Northern Ireland on November 6.
Mars, who is touring Europe, will close his jaunt with a performance at MTV EMA. Mars and GaGa join Coldplay, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Jessie J and LMFAO in the performers line-up. Selena Gomez is already signed to host.
In a press release, the organizers also announced that the presenters include "Jersey Shore" stars Snooki and JWoww as well as the star of MTV's new hit series "Awkward", Ashley Rickards. There will be more presenters announced in the upcoming weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal