Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars Added to 2011 MTV EMAs
2011 MTV Europe Music Awards is just getting a lot more exciting with the addition of Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars and a number of other celebrities. Biggest nominee at this year's event, GaGa will perform before fans in Northern Ireland on November 6.
Mars, who is touring Europe, will close his jaunt with a performance at MTV EMA. Mars and GaGa join Coldplay, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Jessie J and LMFAO in the performers line-up. Selena Gomez is already signed to host.
In a press release, the organizers also announced that the presenters include "Jersey Shore" stars Snooki and JWoww as well as the star of MTV's new hit series "Awkward", Ashley Rickards. There will be more presenters announced in the upcoming weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media