Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars Added to 2011 MTV EMAs
2011 MTV Europe Music Awards is just getting a lot more exciting with the addition of Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars and a number of other celebrities. Biggest nominee at this year's event, GaGa will perform before fans in Northern Ireland on November 6.
Mars, who is touring Europe, will close his jaunt with a performance at MTV EMA. Mars and GaGa join Coldplay, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Jessie J and LMFAO in the performers line-up. Selena Gomez is already signed to host.
In a press release, the organizers also announced that the presenters include "Jersey Shore" stars Snooki and JWoww as well as the star of MTV's new hit series "Awkward", Ashley Rickards. There will be more presenters announced in the upcoming weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke