Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars Added to 2011 MTV EMAs
2011 MTV Europe Music Awards is just getting a lot more exciting with the addition of Lady GaGa, Bruno Mars and a number of other celebrities. Biggest nominee at this year's event, GaGa will perform before fans in Northern Ireland on November 6.
Mars, who is touring Europe, will close his jaunt with a performance at MTV EMA. Mars and GaGa join Coldplay, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Jessie J and LMFAO in the performers line-up. Selena Gomez is already signed to host.
In a press release, the organizers also announced that the presenters include "Jersey Shore" stars Snooki and JWoww as well as the star of MTV's new hit series "Awkward", Ashley Rickards. There will be more presenters announced in the upcoming weeks.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video