Agent Coulson Kicks Thugs in Full Version of Marvel Short 'Funny Thing'
Marvel has unveiled the full version of its short film "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer". Compared to its teaser released last September, the new video shows a longer look at the fighting scene between Clark Gregg's Agent Phil Coulson and two thugs while he makes his way to New Mexico where Thor's hammer has fallen.
Coulson is seen stopping by a convenience store at a gas station to grab a snack as he receives a report that a mysterious object, which is allegedly Thor's hammer, has been found. Meanwhile, the store gets robbed by two bad guys, forcing the S.H.I.E.L.D agent to go into some action. He kicks the robbers without using any weapons, leaving the shopkeeper mesmerized.
The short film will be attached to "Captain America: The First Avenger" Blu-Ray/DVD, which is set to release on October 25. Beside "Funny Thing", the combo pack will include some behind-the-scene footage from highly anticipated superhero film "The Avengers", which will hit theaters on May 4, 2012. Additionally, Marvel attached another short film called "The Consultant" to "Thor" blu-ray pack in August.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy