Agent Coulson Kicks Thugs in Full Version of Marvel Short 'Funny Thing'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Marvel has unveiled the full version of its short film "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer". Compared to its teaser released last September, the new video shows a longer look at the fighting scene between Clark Gregg's Agent Phil Coulson and two thugs while he makes his way to New Mexico where Thor's hammer has fallen.
Coulson is seen stopping by a convenience store at a gas station to grab a snack as he receives a report that a mysterious object, which is allegedly Thor's hammer, has been found. Meanwhile, the store gets robbed by two bad guys, forcing the S.H.I.E.L.D agent to go into some action. He kicks the robbers without using any weapons, leaving the shopkeeper mesmerized.
The short film will be attached to "Captain America: The First Avenger" Blu-Ray/DVD, which is set to release on October 25. Beside "Funny Thing", the combo pack will include some behind-the-scene footage from highly anticipated superhero film "The Avengers", which will hit theaters on May 4, 2012. Additionally, Marvel attached another short film called "The Consultant" to "Thor" blu-ray pack in August.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed