Agent Coulson Kicks Thugs in Full Version of Marvel Short 'Funny Thing'
Marvel has unveiled the full version of its short film "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer". Compared to its teaser released last September, the new video shows a longer look at the fighting scene between Clark Gregg's Agent Phil Coulson and two thugs while he makes his way to New Mexico where Thor's hammer has fallen.
Coulson is seen stopping by a convenience store at a gas station to grab a snack as he receives a report that a mysterious object, which is allegedly Thor's hammer, has been found. Meanwhile, the store gets robbed by two bad guys, forcing the S.H.I.E.L.D agent to go into some action. He kicks the robbers without using any weapons, leaving the shopkeeper mesmerized.
The short film will be attached to "Captain America: The First Avenger" Blu-Ray/DVD, which is set to release on October 25. Beside "Funny Thing", the combo pack will include some behind-the-scene footage from highly anticipated superhero film "The Avengers", which will hit theaters on May 4, 2012. Additionally, Marvel attached another short film called "The Consultant" to "Thor" blu-ray pack in August.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera