Kelly Clarkson's New Song 'You Love Me' Leaks
Days leading to the release of her new album "Stronger", Kelly Clarkson's new song "You Love Me" hits the web. It's one of the materials which credits the former winner of "American Idol" as one of the co-writers.
Kelly is going to release the new album in the United States on October 24. She's going to celebrate it by holding a free concert at The Troubador on October 19. Tickets for the gig are given away based on "first come first served" term, but fans are encouraged to come to the venue as early as possible because access is not guaranteed by the tickets.
Next, Kelly will perform at 2011 American Music Awards on November 20 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles. She is joined by Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, David Guetta, Maroon 5 and LMFAO. Beside performing, she is also battling Favorite Female Soul/R&B Artist along with Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans