Britney Spears Teases Key Scenes of 'Criminal' Music Video
Britney Spears hypes upcoming video premiere of her latest single "Criminal" by teasing its key scenes in a form of some new Twitter icon GIFs. "Did u all see the little Criminal GIFts I've been posting? Video coming this week... #GiveMeCriminal," the blonde beauty writes to her Twitter followers.
Britney kisses her boyfriend Jason Trawick in one picture, and dashing out of a building holding a gun in another image. Other two photos show her wearing a one-shoulder gown in a bow-tie gala, and donning a sexy ensemble while striking a sultry pose in a doorway. There is also a GIF which sees a close-up shot at her fierce look.
Britney filmed the clip in the Hackney borough which was wounded during the riot over the summer. She's criticized for carrying a gun during the video shoot. "It's images like this, with popstars glamorizing gangs, which means that some young people... get drawn in," a member of London's Hackney Council said.
In response to the protest, Britney issued a defensive statement insisting that she didn't mean to offend anyone. "The video is a fantasy story featuring Britney's boyfriend, Jason Trawick, which literally plays out the lyrics of a song written three years before the riots ever happened," a representative for her explained.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences