Britney Spears Teases Key Scenes of 'Criminal' Music Video
Britney Spears hypes upcoming video premiere of her latest single "Criminal" by teasing its key scenes in a form of some new Twitter icon GIFs. "Did u all see the little Criminal GIFts I've been posting? Video coming this week... #GiveMeCriminal," the blonde beauty writes to her Twitter followers.
Britney kisses her boyfriend Jason Trawick in one picture, and dashing out of a building holding a gun in another image. Other two photos show her wearing a one-shoulder gown in a bow-tie gala, and donning a sexy ensemble while striking a sultry pose in a doorway. There is also a GIF which sees a close-up shot at her fierce look.
Britney filmed the clip in the Hackney borough which was wounded during the riot over the summer. She's criticized for carrying a gun during the video shoot. "It's images like this, with popstars glamorizing gangs, which means that some young people... get drawn in," a member of London's Hackney Council said.
In response to the protest, Britney issued a defensive statement insisting that she didn't mean to offend anyone. "The video is a fantasy story featuring Britney's boyfriend, Jason Trawick, which literally plays out the lyrics of a song written three years before the riots ever happened," a representative for her explained.
More Britney Spears News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent