Video Premiere: James Morrison's 'Up' Ft. Jessie J
James Morrison has debuted a music video for his latest single "Up", sharing screen with his featured guest Jessie J. The two open a door to the rooftop and have a sort of conversation under the warm sun. They call for each other to stop doing "parade of excuses."
James once admitted that he was awestruck by Jessie. "I was s***ting myself when I met Jessie because she is fit as f**k," he said before adding that he was turned down by her, "I went to give her a kiss but she said she couldn't because of her broken leg."
He recalled, "I was thinking, 'Your bloody lips still work so what's the problem?' But she didn't seem impressed by me at all." Despite the rejection, the 27-year-old charmer had nothing but praise for his featured guest, "She's really down to earth and cool."
"Up" is going to be included in James' third studio album "The Awakening".
James Morrison's "Up" (feat. Jessie J) music video
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set