Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald Have Officially Tied the Knot
Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are officially a married couple. A representative for the Rosalie Hale in the "Twilight Saga" series confirmed to Us Weekly that the actress has tied the knot with the season 10 contestant of "American Idol" at a private ranch in Malibu, California on Sunday, October 16.
Nikki's rep also noted that the 23-year-old actress and her 27-year-old singer fiance said their "I do's" in front of 100 family and friends. Speaking of the union, the happy couple themselves gushed, "We couldn't be happier!" The pair added, "[We were] surrounded by our family and friends. We're so glad this day has come!"
E! Online reported that "Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" actress Alexa Vega served as Nikki's maid of honor. It was also said that Paul, along with his band The Grand Magnolias, treated the guests, which included his fellow "Idol" alum Stefano Langone, with surprise performances.
Nikki and Paul first met at the premiere of "Little Red Riding Hood" in March. The pair announced their engagement in June. Of Paul, Nikki previously said, "I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person."
More Nikki Reed News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame