Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald Have Officially Tied the Knot
Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald are officially a married couple. A representative for the Rosalie Hale in the "Twilight Saga" series confirmed to Us Weekly that the actress has tied the knot with the season 10 contestant of "American Idol" at a private ranch in Malibu, California on Sunday, October 16.
Nikki's rep also noted that the 23-year-old actress and her 27-year-old singer fiance said their "I do's" in front of 100 family and friends. Speaking of the union, the happy couple themselves gushed, "We couldn't be happier!" The pair added, "[We were] surrounded by our family and friends. We're so glad this day has come!"
E! Online reported that "Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" actress Alexa Vega served as Nikki's maid of honor. It was also said that Paul, along with his band The Grand Magnolias, treated the guests, which included his fellow "Idol" alum Stefano Langone, with surprise performances.
Nikki and Paul first met at the premiere of "Little Red Riding Hood" in March. The pair announced their engagement in June. Of Paul, Nikki previously said, "I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person."
More Nikki Reed News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung