Hulk in 'The Avengers' Will Be Recycled for a TV Series
The Hulk live action series is still on early stage, but fans have already got a first look at it. At New York Comic-Con held over the weekend, Head of Marvel TV Jeph Loeb said that the newly released trailer for "The Avengers", which gives a quick look at Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner transforming into the green giant, has basically provided the first glimpse of the TV Hulk.
Explaining this, Loeb revealed that the TV version will leverage the intensive CGI modeling and design work that is being done for the movie Hulk in order to meet the budget. However, the live action series will feature a different take on the Hulk as it focuses more on the the relationship between Betty Ross and Bruce at the very beginning of the Hulk's existence.
Since this project is still in development, all the current ideas are subject to change. Other Marvel works being pitched for small screen version are "A.K.A. Jessica Jones", which is based on Brian Michael Bendis' comic book series "Alias", "Cloak and Dagger" and "Mockingbird". "Hulk" and "A.K.A. Jessica Jones" are being developed for ABC, while the other two will head to ABC Family.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard