Hulk in 'The Avengers' Will Be Recycled for a TV Series
The Hulk live action series is still on early stage, but fans have already got a first look at it. At New York Comic-Con held over the weekend, Head of Marvel TV Jeph Loeb said that the newly released trailer for "The Avengers", which gives a quick look at Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner transforming into the green giant, has basically provided the first glimpse of the TV Hulk.
Explaining this, Loeb revealed that the TV version will leverage the intensive CGI modeling and design work that is being done for the movie Hulk in order to meet the budget. However, the live action series will feature a different take on the Hulk as it focuses more on the the relationship between Betty Ross and Bruce at the very beginning of the Hulk's existence.
Since this project is still in development, all the current ideas are subject to change. Other Marvel works being pitched for small screen version are "A.K.A. Jessica Jones", which is based on Brian Michael Bendis' comic book series "Alias", "Cloak and Dagger" and "Mockingbird". "Hulk" and "A.K.A. Jessica Jones" are being developed for ABC, while the other two will head to ABC Family.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars