Hulk in 'The Avengers' Will Be Recycled for a TV Series
The Hulk live action series is still on early stage, but fans have already got a first look at it. At New York Comic-Con held over the weekend, Head of Marvel TV Jeph Loeb said that the newly released trailer for "The Avengers", which gives a quick look at Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner transforming into the green giant, has basically provided the first glimpse of the TV Hulk.
Explaining this, Loeb revealed that the TV version will leverage the intensive CGI modeling and design work that is being done for the movie Hulk in order to meet the budget. However, the live action series will feature a different take on the Hulk as it focuses more on the the relationship between Betty Ross and Bruce at the very beginning of the Hulk's existence.
Since this project is still in development, all the current ideas are subject to change. Other Marvel works being pitched for small screen version are "A.K.A. Jessica Jones", which is based on Brian Michael Bendis' comic book series "Alias", "Cloak and Dagger" and "Mockingbird". "Hulk" and "A.K.A. Jessica Jones" are being developed for ABC, while the other two will head to ABC Family.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo