Hulk in 'The Avengers' Will Be Recycled for a TV Series
The Hulk live action series is still on early stage, but fans have already got a first look at it. At New York Comic-Con held over the weekend, Head of Marvel TV Jeph Loeb said that the newly released trailer for "The Avengers", which gives a quick look at Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner transforming into the green giant, has basically provided the first glimpse of the TV Hulk.
Explaining this, Loeb revealed that the TV version will leverage the intensive CGI modeling and design work that is being done for the movie Hulk in order to meet the budget. However, the live action series will feature a different take on the Hulk as it focuses more on the the relationship between Betty Ross and Bruce at the very beginning of the Hulk's existence.
Since this project is still in development, all the current ideas are subject to change. Other Marvel works being pitched for small screen version are "A.K.A. Jessica Jones", which is based on Brian Michael Bendis' comic book series "Alias", "Cloak and Dagger" and "Mockingbird". "Hulk" and "A.K.A. Jessica Jones" are being developed for ABC, while the other two will head to ABC Family.
More The Avengers News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics