Beyonce Busts a Classic Boyband Move in 'Love on Top' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles is unfazed with criticisms regarding her routine in "Countdown" music video. The mom-to-be continues to show off her moves in her next clip. This time around, she's fronting an all-male group and taking the dance floor for a classic routine inspired by 80's boybands.
Queen Bey dances effortlessly to the groovy beat. The wife of Jay-Z looks super cool donning a sexy black leotard, rocking a pair of sneakers and wearing a captain-styled hat. She then changes the outfit into a suit, a pair of heels and a top hat for another set in which she rips off her pants.
Talking about inspirations behind the video, Beyonce said, "I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups. I remember seeing videos from New Edition, the Jackson 5 and The Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies, and precise choreography and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'