Beyonce Busts a Classic Boyband Move in 'Love on Top' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles is unfazed with criticisms regarding her routine in "Countdown" music video. The mom-to-be continues to show off her moves in her next clip. This time around, she's fronting an all-male group and taking the dance floor for a classic routine inspired by 80's boybands.
Queen Bey dances effortlessly to the groovy beat. The wife of Jay-Z looks super cool donning a sexy black leotard, rocking a pair of sneakers and wearing a captain-styled hat. She then changes the outfit into a suit, a pair of heels and a top hat for another set in which she rips off her pants.
Talking about inspirations behind the video, Beyonce said, "I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups. I remember seeing videos from New Edition, the Jackson 5 and The Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies, and precise choreography and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked