Beyonce Busts a Classic Boyband Move in 'Love on Top' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles is unfazed with criticisms regarding her routine in "Countdown" music video. The mom-to-be continues to show off her moves in her next clip. This time around, she's fronting an all-male group and taking the dance floor for a classic routine inspired by 80's boybands.
Queen Bey dances effortlessly to the groovy beat. The wife of Jay-Z looks super cool donning a sexy black leotard, rocking a pair of sneakers and wearing a captain-styled hat. She then changes the outfit into a suit, a pair of heels and a top hat for another set in which she rips off her pants.
Talking about inspirations behind the video, Beyonce said, "I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups. I remember seeing videos from New Edition, the Jackson 5 and The Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies, and precise choreography and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen