Beyonce Busts a Classic Boyband Move in 'Love on Top' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles is unfazed with criticisms regarding her routine in "Countdown" music video. The mom-to-be continues to show off her moves in her next clip. This time around, she's fronting an all-male group and taking the dance floor for a classic routine inspired by 80's boybands.
Queen Bey dances effortlessly to the groovy beat. The wife of Jay-Z looks super cool donning a sexy black leotard, rocking a pair of sneakers and wearing a captain-styled hat. She then changes the outfit into a suit, a pair of heels and a top hat for another set in which she rips off her pants.
Talking about inspirations behind the video, Beyonce said, "I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups. I remember seeing videos from New Edition, the Jackson 5 and The Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies, and precise choreography and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun."
Beyonce Knowles' "Love on Top" music video
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'