Beyonce Busts a Classic Boyband Move in 'Love on Top' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles is unfazed with criticisms regarding her routine in "Countdown" music video. The mom-to-be continues to show off her moves in her next clip. This time around, she's fronting an all-male group and taking the dance floor for a classic routine inspired by 80's boybands.
Queen Bey dances effortlessly to the groovy beat. The wife of Jay-Z looks super cool donning a sexy black leotard, rocking a pair of sneakers and wearing a captain-styled hat. She then changes the outfit into a suit, a pair of heels and a top hat for another set in which she rips off her pants.
Talking about inspirations behind the video, Beyonce said, "I had an idea for the video based on some of my favorite male groups. I remember seeing videos from New Edition, the Jackson 5 and The Temptations, bands I love for their beautiful harmonies, and precise choreography and I always wanted to make a video and be part of a boy group myself. It was so much fun."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation