Shannen Doherty Got Married in Malibu During Sunset
On Saturday, October 15, Shannen Doherty married her boyfriend Kurt Iswarienko in Malibu with sunset as the background. The "90210" star held the black-tie event at a private estate in the canyon, inviting not only family and friends but also TV crew.
As previously reported, Doherty has signed a deal with WEtv for a reality show that will see her preparation of the wedding. Going into production in August, "it's going to take a look at Shannen's day-to-day life. Her wedding happens to be a part of it because she is engaged and that takes up a lot of her time, but she's also dealing with a huge issue involving her house and her insurance company, for example," a source told Us Weekly. The wedding day would be aired as the season finale.
Doherty and her photographer fiance exchanged vows under a pagoda covered with white silks and surrounded by white rose petals. The bride wore off-white strapless gown and let her hair loose. The ceremony lasted 30 minutes and the guests were then ushered to a nearby reception.
Doherty was previously married to Ashley Hamilton and Paris Hilton's ex, Rick Salomon. She told People a year ago, "Marriage to me is such a gigantic commitment that it's not something I'd ever go into lightly anymore. I've learned my lesson."
More Shannen Doherty News
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot