Shannen Doherty Got Married in Malibu During Sunset
On Saturday, October 15, Shannen Doherty married her boyfriend Kurt Iswarienko in Malibu with sunset as the background. The "90210" star held the black-tie event at a private estate in the canyon, inviting not only family and friends but also TV crew.
As previously reported, Doherty has signed a deal with WEtv for a reality show that will see her preparation of the wedding. Going into production in August, "it's going to take a look at Shannen's day-to-day life. Her wedding happens to be a part of it because she is engaged and that takes up a lot of her time, but she's also dealing with a huge issue involving her house and her insurance company, for example," a source told Us Weekly. The wedding day would be aired as the season finale.
Doherty and her photographer fiance exchanged vows under a pagoda covered with white silks and surrounded by white rose petals. The bride wore off-white strapless gown and let her hair loose. The ceremony lasted 30 minutes and the guests were then ushered to a nearby reception.
Doherty was previously married to Ashley Hamilton and Paris Hilton's ex, Rick Salomon. She told People a year ago, "Marriage to me is such a gigantic commitment that it's not something I'd ever go into lightly anymore. I've learned my lesson."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier