Justin Bieber's Fans in Chile Stormed Hotel on the Wrong Day
Justin Bieber's Chile fans were misinformed about the day the pop star will stay at W Hotel in Santiago. A swarm of teenage girls flocked at the hotel on Friday, October 14 morning in hope to get a glimpse of Bieber. However, they were one day too early.
Bieber was scheduled for two concert dates this week in Argentina, but he was not slated to arrive in the country until Saturday. The crowd was so big that police had to section off the whole neighborhood because they created traffic jams. "The hotel had to call the police to bring barricades and close off the entire neighborhood," a spy told NY Post.
Bieber has responded to the hysteria, tweeting, "CHILE is tomorrow but I think they are ready. wow." He added later, "CHILE GOES SO HARD!!!". Rumor has it, Bieber would be transported to the luxurious hotel by helicopter to prevent any incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist