Justin Bieber's Fans in Chile Stormed Hotel on the Wrong Day
Justin Bieber's Chile fans were misinformed about the day the pop star will stay at W Hotel in Santiago. A swarm of teenage girls flocked at the hotel on Friday, October 14 morning in hope to get a glimpse of Bieber. However, they were one day too early.
Bieber was scheduled for two concert dates this week in Argentina, but he was not slated to arrive in the country until Saturday. The crowd was so big that police had to section off the whole neighborhood because they created traffic jams. "The hotel had to call the police to bring barricades and close off the entire neighborhood," a spy told NY Post.
Bieber has responded to the hysteria, tweeting, "CHILE is tomorrow but I think they are ready. wow." He added later, "CHILE GOES SO HARD!!!". Rumor has it, Bieber would be transported to the luxurious hotel by helicopter to prevent any incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen