Justin Bieber's Fans in Chile Stormed Hotel on the Wrong Day
Justin Bieber's Chile fans were misinformed about the day the pop star will stay at W Hotel in Santiago. A swarm of teenage girls flocked at the hotel on Friday, October 14 morning in hope to get a glimpse of Bieber. However, they were one day too early.
Bieber was scheduled for two concert dates this week in Argentina, but he was not slated to arrive in the country until Saturday. The crowd was so big that police had to section off the whole neighborhood because they created traffic jams. "The hotel had to call the police to bring barricades and close off the entire neighborhood," a spy told NY Post.
Bieber has responded to the hysteria, tweeting, "CHILE is tomorrow but I think they are ready. wow." He added later, "CHILE GOES SO HARD!!!". Rumor has it, Bieber would be transported to the luxurious hotel by helicopter to prevent any incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences