Justin Bieber's Fans in Chile Stormed Hotel on the Wrong Day
Justin Bieber's Chile fans were misinformed about the day the pop star will stay at W Hotel in Santiago. A swarm of teenage girls flocked at the hotel on Friday, October 14 morning in hope to get a glimpse of Bieber. However, they were one day too early.
Bieber was scheduled for two concert dates this week in Argentina, but he was not slated to arrive in the country until Saturday. The crowd was so big that police had to section off the whole neighborhood because they created traffic jams. "The hotel had to call the police to bring barricades and close off the entire neighborhood," a spy told NY Post.
Bieber has responded to the hysteria, tweeting, "CHILE is tomorrow but I think they are ready. wow." He added later, "CHILE GOES SO HARD!!!". Rumor has it, Bieber would be transported to the luxurious hotel by helicopter to prevent any incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad