Justin Bieber's Fans in Chile Stormed Hotel on the Wrong Day
Justin Bieber's Chile fans were misinformed about the day the pop star will stay at W Hotel in Santiago. A swarm of teenage girls flocked at the hotel on Friday, October 14 morning in hope to get a glimpse of Bieber. However, they were one day too early.
Bieber was scheduled for two concert dates this week in Argentina, but he was not slated to arrive in the country until Saturday. The crowd was so big that police had to section off the whole neighborhood because they created traffic jams. "The hotel had to call the police to bring barricades and close off the entire neighborhood," a spy told NY Post.
Bieber has responded to the hysteria, tweeting, "CHILE is tomorrow but I think they are ready. wow." He added later, "CHILE GOES SO HARD!!!". Rumor has it, Bieber would be transported to the luxurious hotel by helicopter to prevent any incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years