Rick Ross to Perform in North California Despite Two Seizures
For Rick Ross, his fans come first. The rapper had suffered seizures twice, one of them while on his way to Memphis to fulfill his performing commitment. He did not make it in Memphis but is planning to perform as scheduled at the Greensboro Coliseum in North California on Saturday night.
Ross' first health scare happened while he was on a Delta Air Lines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Memphis, Tenn. He was admitted to a hospital in Florida but was discharged not long after that. The rapper then confirmed that he would still be at the University of Memphis basketball team's midnight opening practice event, even posting a video of himself while on the second flight to Memphis.
However, he had second seizure that forced the plane to make emergency landing in Birmingham. The Memphis appearance was eventually canceled. Tough as shell, Ross refused to owe his fans one more appearance.
According to Greensboro Coliseum's employee, Ross' people called them on Saturday morning to confirm that Ross was getting better and would be on stage as scheduled as part of homecoming at North Carolina A&T State University.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri