Rick Ross to Perform in North California Despite Two Seizures
For Rick Ross, his fans come first. The rapper had suffered seizures twice, one of them while on his way to Memphis to fulfill his performing commitment. He did not make it in Memphis but is planning to perform as scheduled at the Greensboro Coliseum in North California on Saturday night.
Ross' first health scare happened while he was on a Delta Air Lines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Memphis, Tenn. He was admitted to a hospital in Florida but was discharged not long after that. The rapper then confirmed that he would still be at the University of Memphis basketball team's midnight opening practice event, even posting a video of himself while on the second flight to Memphis.
However, he had second seizure that forced the plane to make emergency landing in Birmingham. The Memphis appearance was eventually canceled. Tough as shell, Ross refused to owe his fans one more appearance.
According to Greensboro Coliseum's employee, Ross' people called them on Saturday morning to confirm that Ross was getting better and would be on stage as scheduled as part of homecoming at North Carolina A&T State University.
More Rick Ross News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video