Rick Ross to Perform in North California Despite Two Seizures
For Rick Ross, his fans come first. The rapper had suffered seizures twice, one of them while on his way to Memphis to fulfill his performing commitment. He did not make it in Memphis but is planning to perform as scheduled at the Greensboro Coliseum in North California on Saturday night.
Ross' first health scare happened while he was on a Delta Air Lines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Memphis, Tenn. He was admitted to a hospital in Florida but was discharged not long after that. The rapper then confirmed that he would still be at the University of Memphis basketball team's midnight opening practice event, even posting a video of himself while on the second flight to Memphis.
However, he had second seizure that forced the plane to make emergency landing in Birmingham. The Memphis appearance was eventually canceled. Tough as shell, Ross refused to owe his fans one more appearance.
According to Greensboro Coliseum's employee, Ross' people called them on Saturday morning to confirm that Ross was getting better and would be on stage as scheduled as part of homecoming at North Carolina A&T State University.
More Rick Ross News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'