Rick Ross to Perform in North California Despite Two Seizures
For Rick Ross, his fans come first. The rapper had suffered seizures twice, one of them while on his way to Memphis to fulfill his performing commitment. He did not make it in Memphis but is planning to perform as scheduled at the Greensboro Coliseum in North California on Saturday night.
Ross' first health scare happened while he was on a Delta Air Lines flight from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Memphis, Tenn. He was admitted to a hospital in Florida but was discharged not long after that. The rapper then confirmed that he would still be at the University of Memphis basketball team's midnight opening practice event, even posting a video of himself while on the second flight to Memphis.
However, he had second seizure that forced the plane to make emergency landing in Birmingham. The Memphis appearance was eventually canceled. Tough as shell, Ross refused to owe his fans one more appearance.
According to Greensboro Coliseum's employee, Ross' people called them on Saturday morning to confirm that Ross was getting better and would be on stage as scheduled as part of homecoming at North Carolina A&T State University.
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard