'Army Wives' Star Catherine Bell Separates From Husband of 17 Years
Another long-term marriage comes to an end in the Tinseltown. Catherine Bell, the actress who stars as Denise Sherwood on "Army Wives", has separated from her husband of 17 years, Adam Beason, her representative confirmed. The decision to call it quits is said to be mutual.
The 43-year-old actress and her screenwriter husband, who have two children together, 8-year-old daughter Gemma and 1-year-old son Ronan, "remain great friends," her representative told PEOPLE. The rep also noted that the estranged couple are "committed to raising their two children together."
Catherine and Adam met in 1992 on the set of "Death Becomes Her", where she was Isabella Rossellini's body double. They tied the knot in 1994. Despite the separation, the two will still work together as partners in their production company, DaVinci Films. Her rep said, "They're excited to work on projects together."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival