'Army Wives' Star Catherine Bell Separates From Husband of 17 Years
Another long-term marriage comes to an end in the Tinseltown. Catherine Bell, the actress who stars as Denise Sherwood on "Army Wives", has separated from her husband of 17 years, Adam Beason, her representative confirmed. The decision to call it quits is said to be mutual.
The 43-year-old actress and her screenwriter husband, who have two children together, 8-year-old daughter Gemma and 1-year-old son Ronan, "remain great friends," her representative told PEOPLE. The rep also noted that the estranged couple are "committed to raising their two children together."
Catherine and Adam met in 1992 on the set of "Death Becomes Her", where she was Isabella Rossellini's body double. They tied the knot in 1994. Despite the separation, the two will still work together as partners in their production company, DaVinci Films. Her rep said, "They're excited to work on projects together."
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date