'Army Wives' Star Catherine Bell Separates From Husband of 17 Years
Another long-term marriage comes to an end in the Tinseltown. Catherine Bell, the actress who stars as Denise Sherwood on "Army Wives", has separated from her husband of 17 years, Adam Beason, her representative confirmed. The decision to call it quits is said to be mutual.
The 43-year-old actress and her screenwriter husband, who have two children together, 8-year-old daughter Gemma and 1-year-old son Ronan, "remain great friends," her representative told PEOPLE. The rep also noted that the estranged couple are "committed to raising their two children together."
Catherine and Adam met in 1992 on the set of "Death Becomes Her", where she was Isabella Rossellini's body double. They tied the knot in 1994. Despite the separation, the two will still work together as partners in their production company, DaVinci Films. Her rep said, "They're excited to work on projects together."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?