Report of Moving Van Outside Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's Home Debunked
Neither Ashton Kutcher nor Demi Moore is moving out of their Los Angeles-area house. Shortly after a photo of a moving truck claimed to be going to the couple's home in Santa Monica, California surfaced, a representative for the "Two and a Half Men" star and his wife came out with a denial.
Setting the record straight, the couple's representative told TMZ that contrary to earlier claim, the moving van did not go to the couple's home. In fact, the rep stated that not only was the truck not in front of their house, but it was also not even on the same street where their house is located.
Several news outlets reported that a Wetzel and Sons moving truck was spotted outside the home shared by Ashton and Demi on Thursday, October 13, with Us Weekly claiming that it was seen pulling out of the house. A representative for Wetzel and Sons, however, refused to comment, telling the publication, "We don't give out any information on our clients."
Report of the moving truck came out just a few days after Ashton was reported asking Demi not to file a divorce. Words at the time were, the 33-year-old actor has told friends and colleagues that his 48-year-old wife is likely make the move after he allegedly confessed his affair with Sara Leal.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?