Report of Moving Van Outside Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's Home Debunked
Neither Ashton Kutcher nor Demi Moore is moving out of their Los Angeles-area house. Shortly after a photo of a moving truck claimed to be going to the couple's home in Santa Monica, California surfaced, a representative for the "Two and a Half Men" star and his wife came out with a denial.
Setting the record straight, the couple's representative told TMZ that contrary to earlier claim, the moving van did not go to the couple's home. In fact, the rep stated that not only was the truck not in front of their house, but it was also not even on the same street where their house is located.
Several news outlets reported that a Wetzel and Sons moving truck was spotted outside the home shared by Ashton and Demi on Thursday, October 13, with Us Weekly claiming that it was seen pulling out of the house. A representative for Wetzel and Sons, however, refused to comment, telling the publication, "We don't give out any information on our clients."
Report of the moving truck came out just a few days after Ashton was reported asking Demi not to file a divorce. Words at the time were, the 33-year-old actor has told friends and colleagues that his 48-year-old wife is likely make the move after he allegedly confessed his affair with Sara Leal.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says