Report of Moving Van Outside Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore's Home Debunked
Neither Ashton Kutcher nor Demi Moore is moving out of their Los Angeles-area house. Shortly after a photo of a moving truck claimed to be going to the couple's home in Santa Monica, California surfaced, a representative for the "Two and a Half Men" star and his wife came out with a denial.
Setting the record straight, the couple's representative told TMZ that contrary to earlier claim, the moving van did not go to the couple's home. In fact, the rep stated that not only was the truck not in front of their house, but it was also not even on the same street where their house is located.
Several news outlets reported that a Wetzel and Sons moving truck was spotted outside the home shared by Ashton and Demi on Thursday, October 13, with Us Weekly claiming that it was seen pulling out of the house. A representative for Wetzel and Sons, however, refused to comment, telling the publication, "We don't give out any information on our clients."
Report of the moving truck came out just a few days after Ashton was reported asking Demi not to file a divorce. Words at the time were, the 33-year-old actor has told friends and colleagues that his 48-year-old wife is likely make the move after he allegedly confessed his affair with Sara Leal.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics