Ryan Phillippe Scores 'Damages' Major Role
Ryan Phillippe will lend his star power to "Damages". The Greg Marinovich of "The Bang Bang Club" has been cast for a major role in the upcoming fifth and final season of the legal thriller series.
According to TVLine, 37-year-old Phillippe will portray a corporate whistle-blower like Julian Assange who turns to Ellen (Rose Byrne) for help in his courtroom cause. This marks the "Cruel Intentions" actor's first regular TV gig since he played gay teen Billy Douglas on "One Life to Live" in early 1990s.
The new season of "Damages" is expected to start airing in summer 2012 on DirecTV. The Glenn Close-starring courtroom drama has previouly snatched John Goodman, Ted Danson, William Hurt, Martin Short and Lily Tomlin as guest stars.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked