Pics: Katy Perry Brings Ginger Cookies and Other Sweet Treats to O2 Arena
Katy Perry kicked off her two-night concert at the O2 Arena in London, England on Friday night, October 14 as part of her lengthy California Dreams tour. As usual, the "One That Got Away" singer delivered fun performances with colorful candyland-themed set.
The wife of Russell Brand additionally brought some entourage dressed in ginger cookie costumes in one set, and was accompanied by a dancer wearing a purple Cheshire cat outfit in another. At one point, she tagged along some dancers sporting clown make-up.
Katy's costumes themselves are bright and delicious looking as well. The popstar sported a blue wig and donned a white leotard adorned with candy-like pieces before changing into a black wig, a blue princess-like ensemble, and a deep-purple tiara.
The stage matched the whole concept of the sweet theme. It's a dreamland with a candy-cane staircase and big bright lollipops as the backdrop. When ballad songs were played, lights were dimmed to switch from the happy-go-lucky vibes into sentimental ones.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'