Pics: Katy Perry Brings Ginger Cookies and Other Sweet Treats to O2 Arena
Katy Perry kicked off her two-night concert at the O2 Arena in London, England on Friday night, October 14 as part of her lengthy California Dreams tour. As usual, the "One That Got Away" singer delivered fun performances with colorful candyland-themed set.
The wife of Russell Brand additionally brought some entourage dressed in ginger cookie costumes in one set, and was accompanied by a dancer wearing a purple Cheshire cat outfit in another. At one point, she tagged along some dancers sporting clown make-up.
Katy's costumes themselves are bright and delicious looking as well. The popstar sported a blue wig and donned a white leotard adorned with candy-like pieces before changing into a black wig, a blue princess-like ensemble, and a deep-purple tiara.
The stage matched the whole concept of the sweet theme. It's a dreamland with a candy-cane staircase and big bright lollipops as the backdrop. When ballad songs were played, lights were dimmed to switch from the happy-go-lucky vibes into sentimental ones.
More Katy Perry News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards