Pics: Katy Perry Brings Ginger Cookies and Other Sweet Treats to O2 Arena
Katy Perry kicked off her two-night concert at the O2 Arena in London, England on Friday night, October 14 as part of her lengthy California Dreams tour. As usual, the "One That Got Away" singer delivered fun performances with colorful candyland-themed set.
The wife of Russell Brand additionally brought some entourage dressed in ginger cookie costumes in one set, and was accompanied by a dancer wearing a purple Cheshire cat outfit in another. At one point, she tagged along some dancers sporting clown make-up.
Katy's costumes themselves are bright and delicious looking as well. The popstar sported a blue wig and donned a white leotard adorned with candy-like pieces before changing into a black wig, a blue princess-like ensemble, and a deep-purple tiara.
The stage matched the whole concept of the sweet theme. It's a dreamland with a candy-cane staircase and big bright lollipops as the backdrop. When ballad songs were played, lights were dimmed to switch from the happy-go-lucky vibes into sentimental ones.
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up