Pics: Katy Perry Brings Ginger Cookies and Other Sweet Treats to O2 Arena
Katy Perry kicked off her two-night concert at the O2 Arena in London, England on Friday night, October 14 as part of her lengthy California Dreams tour. As usual, the "One That Got Away" singer delivered fun performances with colorful candyland-themed set.
The wife of Russell Brand additionally brought some entourage dressed in ginger cookie costumes in one set, and was accompanied by a dancer wearing a purple Cheshire cat outfit in another. At one point, she tagged along some dancers sporting clown make-up.
Katy's costumes themselves are bright and delicious looking as well. The popstar sported a blue wig and donned a white leotard adorned with candy-like pieces before changing into a black wig, a blue princess-like ensemble, and a deep-purple tiara.
The stage matched the whole concept of the sweet theme. It's a dreamland with a candy-cane staircase and big bright lollipops as the backdrop. When ballad songs were played, lights were dimmed to switch from the happy-go-lucky vibes into sentimental ones.
More Katy Perry News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March