Pics: Katy Perry Brings Ginger Cookies and Other Sweet Treats to O2 Arena
Katy Perry kicked off her two-night concert at the O2 Arena in London, England on Friday night, October 14 as part of her lengthy California Dreams tour. As usual, the "One That Got Away" singer delivered fun performances with colorful candyland-themed set.
The wife of Russell Brand additionally brought some entourage dressed in ginger cookie costumes in one set, and was accompanied by a dancer wearing a purple Cheshire cat outfit in another. At one point, she tagged along some dancers sporting clown make-up.
Katy's costumes themselves are bright and delicious looking as well. The popstar sported a blue wig and donned a white leotard adorned with candy-like pieces before changing into a black wig, a blue princess-like ensemble, and a deep-purple tiara.
The stage matched the whole concept of the sweet theme. It's a dreamland with a candy-cane staircase and big bright lollipops as the backdrop. When ballad songs were played, lights were dimmed to switch from the happy-go-lucky vibes into sentimental ones.
More Katy Perry News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd