Adam Levine and Anne V Got Naked for Mag Cover
Adam Levine and his girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna, define what sexy is on the cover of Vogue Russia's November issue. The Maroon 5 singer and the Victoria's Secret/Sports Illustrated model appeared totally naked for the magazine, covering their modesty with strategic pose and only a piece of luxurious fur scarf.
The couple also shot for more au naturel poses with photographer Alix Malka inside the magazine. Adam finds nudity a natural thing to do for him. "I spend most of my life naked," he told Cosmopolitan UK. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that itís inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not? On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing. But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
Adam and Anne met in early 2010 when his band performed at Victoria's Secret release party in Las Vegas. Anne then appeared in Maroon 5's music video for "Never Gonna Leave This Bed", playing Adam's on-screen lover.
Adam and Anne's world will collide again this November 29 when CBS airs The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show where Maroon 5 and Kanye West have been assigned to perform.
More Adam Levine News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation