Adam Levine and Anne V Got Naked for Mag Cover
Adam Levine and his girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna, define what sexy is on the cover of Vogue Russia's November issue. The Maroon 5 singer and the Victoria's Secret/Sports Illustrated model appeared totally naked for the magazine, covering their modesty with strategic pose and only a piece of luxurious fur scarf.
The couple also shot for more au naturel poses with photographer Alix Malka inside the magazine. Adam finds nudity a natural thing to do for him. "I spend most of my life naked," he told Cosmopolitan UK. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that itís inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not? On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing. But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
Adam and Anne met in early 2010 when his band performed at Victoria's Secret release party in Las Vegas. Anne then appeared in Maroon 5's music video for "Never Gonna Leave This Bed", playing Adam's on-screen lover.
Adam and Anne's world will collide again this November 29 when CBS airs The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show where Maroon 5 and Kanye West have been assigned to perform.
More Adam Levine News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards