Adam Levine and Anne V Got Naked for Mag Cover
Adam Levine and his girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna, define what sexy is on the cover of Vogue Russia's November issue. The Maroon 5 singer and the Victoria's Secret/Sports Illustrated model appeared totally naked for the magazine, covering their modesty with strategic pose and only a piece of luxurious fur scarf.
The couple also shot for more au naturel poses with photographer Alix Malka inside the magazine. Adam finds nudity a natural thing to do for him. "I spend most of my life naked," he told Cosmopolitan UK. "In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that itís inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not? On a woman, I think lingerie is beautiful and amazing. But you only enjoy lingerie once it's off, so let's just cut to the chase."
Adam and Anne met in early 2010 when his band performed at Victoria's Secret release party in Las Vegas. Anne then appeared in Maroon 5's music video for "Never Gonna Leave This Bed", playing Adam's on-screen lover.
Adam and Anne's world will collide again this November 29 when CBS airs The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show where Maroon 5 and Kanye West have been assigned to perform.
More Adam Levine News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier