Rafael Nadal Strips While Sprinting in New Armani Short Film
Around a week after unleashing a steamy commercial with Rihanna as its star, Armani launches another of its brand new short film for the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. This time, the black-and-white video shot by the director Johan Renck is starred by Rafael Nadal.
Less than a minute long, the clip starts with footage of the Spanish tennis ace making a dash through an empty parking lot in a black tie. As he goes through the garage, the 25-year-old begins to undress himself until he ends up in just his underwear. Once he gets into an elevator, he puts on a pair of jeans and denim jacket.
Speaking of his experience shooting the short film, Nadal said, "[W]orking with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Giorgio Armani has previously gushed about the tennis star, "[Nadal] is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle