Rafael Nadal Strips While Sprinting in New Armani Short Film
Around a week after unleashing a steamy commercial with Rihanna as its star, Armani launches another of its brand new short film for the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. This time, the black-and-white video shot by the director Johan Renck is starred by Rafael Nadal.
Less than a minute long, the clip starts with footage of the Spanish tennis ace making a dash through an empty parking lot in a black tie. As he goes through the garage, the 25-year-old begins to undress himself until he ends up in just his underwear. Once he gets into an elevator, he puts on a pair of jeans and denim jacket.
Speaking of his experience shooting the short film, Nadal said, "[W]orking with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Giorgio Armani has previously gushed about the tennis star, "[Nadal] is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked