Rafael Nadal Strips While Sprinting in New Armani Short Film
Around a week after unleashing a steamy commercial with Rihanna as its star, Armani launches another of its brand new short film for the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. This time, the black-and-white video shot by the director Johan Renck is starred by Rafael Nadal.
Less than a minute long, the clip starts with footage of the Spanish tennis ace making a dash through an empty parking lot in a black tie. As he goes through the garage, the 25-year-old begins to undress himself until he ends up in just his underwear. Once he gets into an elevator, he puts on a pair of jeans and denim jacket.
Speaking of his experience shooting the short film, Nadal said, "[W]orking with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Giorgio Armani has previously gushed about the tennis star, "[Nadal] is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress