Rafael Nadal Strips While Sprinting in New Armani Short Film
Around a week after unleashing a steamy commercial with Rihanna as its star, Armani launches another of its brand new short film for the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. This time, the black-and-white video shot by the director Johan Renck is starred by Rafael Nadal.
Less than a minute long, the clip starts with footage of the Spanish tennis ace making a dash through an empty parking lot in a black tie. As he goes through the garage, the 25-year-old begins to undress himself until he ends up in just his underwear. Once he gets into an elevator, he puts on a pair of jeans and denim jacket.
Speaking of his experience shooting the short film, Nadal said, "[W]orking with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Giorgio Armani has previously gushed about the tennis star, "[Nadal] is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'