Rafael Nadal Strips While Sprinting in New Armani Short Film
Around a week after unleashing a steamy commercial with Rihanna as its star, Armani launches another of its brand new short film for the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. This time, the black-and-white video shot by the director Johan Renck is starred by Rafael Nadal.
Less than a minute long, the clip starts with footage of the Spanish tennis ace making a dash through an empty parking lot in a black tie. As he goes through the garage, the 25-year-old begins to undress himself until he ends up in just his underwear. Once he gets into an elevator, he puts on a pair of jeans and denim jacket.
Speaking of his experience shooting the short film, Nadal said, "[W]orking with Armani [it] is a new experience. It's a different world that is very positive for me. I enjoy it a lot." Giorgio Armani has previously gushed about the tennis star, "[Nadal] is the ideal image because he represents a healthy and positive model for young people."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos