New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo: Bearded Clark Kent Goes Shirtless
Henry Cavill strips off his shirt in a new on-set photo of "Man of Steel". The English actor who plays Clark Kent a.k.a Superman in the film has been caught on camera looking roughed-up and jacked as he donned tattered pants with no shirt on while filming a scene in Vancouver, BC.
In the newly shared on-set picture of the latest Superman reboot, Cavill is seen clutching his boots and clothes. He is also seen flaunting his ripped abs while walking in the rain. However, there is not much information about the scene he was taken that time.
Currently still filming in Canada, "Man of Steel" is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013. "Sucker Punch" helmer Zack Snyder tackles the directorial duty with "The Dark Knight Rises" director Chris Nolan serving as the producer.
Joining Cavill in the cast ensemble are Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Russell Crowe and Ayelet Zurer as Superman's Kryptonian parents, as well as Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Laurence Fishburne also support the film.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered