New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo: Bearded Clark Kent Goes Shirtless
Henry Cavill strips off his shirt in a new on-set photo of "Man of Steel". The English actor who plays Clark Kent a.k.a Superman in the film has been caught on camera looking roughed-up and jacked as he donned tattered pants with no shirt on while filming a scene in Vancouver, BC.
In the newly shared on-set picture of the latest Superman reboot, Cavill is seen clutching his boots and clothes. He is also seen flaunting his ripped abs while walking in the rain. However, there is not much information about the scene he was taken that time.
Currently still filming in Canada, "Man of Steel" is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013. "Sucker Punch" helmer Zack Snyder tackles the directorial duty with "The Dark Knight Rises" director Chris Nolan serving as the producer.
Joining Cavill in the cast ensemble are Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Russell Crowe and Ayelet Zurer as Superman's Kryptonian parents, as well as Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Laurence Fishburne also support the film.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce