New 'Man of Steel' Set Photo: Bearded Clark Kent Goes Shirtless
Henry Cavill strips off his shirt in a new on-set photo of "Man of Steel". The English actor who plays Clark Kent a.k.a Superman in the film has been caught on camera looking roughed-up and jacked as he donned tattered pants with no shirt on while filming a scene in Vancouver, BC.
In the newly shared on-set picture of the latest Superman reboot, Cavill is seen clutching his boots and clothes. He is also seen flaunting his ripped abs while walking in the rain. However, there is not much information about the scene he was taken that time.
Currently still filming in Canada, "Man of Steel" is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on June 14, 2013. "Sucker Punch" helmer Zack Snyder tackles the directorial duty with "The Dark Knight Rises" director Chris Nolan serving as the producer.
Joining Cavill in the cast ensemble are Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Russell Crowe and Ayelet Zurer as Superman's Kryptonian parents, as well as Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Laurence Fishburne also support the film.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'