T.I., Andre 3000, Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa to Remix Ke$ha's 'Sleazy'
Heavyweight rappers like T.I., Andre 3000 (Andre Benjamin), Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa are going to get together for a killer remix of Ke$ha's party anthem "Sleazy". Confirming the news is Tip himself.
The rapper, who has just been released from halfway house after serving a 10-month jail stint, breaks the news to XXL Mag. In the interview, the Atlanta rapper says, "I haven't heard anybody but mine [but] I'm gonna put my money on mine."
Beside re-recording "Sleazy", T.I. will also revamp Meek Mill and Rick Ross' "Imma Boss". He has additionally submitted verses for a remix of Kanye West and Jay-Z's "Niggas in Paris". He gushes, "I let 'Ye hear it . I think 'Ye let Jay hear it as well."
He, however, hasn't spoken to Kanye about it. "I don't think a determination has been made on whether or not it is going to be official. But if it's not official, it will be unofficial. It will be heard one way or another. I will assure you that," he states.
Tip won't stop only on those remixes mentioned beforehand. "I'm looking for some more records to jump on," he claims. "That's what I'm doin' right now. I'm commandeering hit records right now. I'm hijacking hit records. If you got a hit I'm on it."
It seems that he's doing a warm-up before hitting studio for a whole new album of his own. The "Dead and Gone" hitmaker has already released a first post-prison single called " I'm Flexin' " just one day after he officially became a free man. He teams up with Big K.R.I.T. in the song.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'