Damian McGinty of 'Glee Project' Is Bully Victim in New 'Glee' Photo
Damian McGinty's Rory Flanagan is apparently having a rough time at McKinley High. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a new photo from the upcoming November 1 episode of "Glee" featuring his exchange student character being threatened by some members of McKinley High's hockey team with two of them pushing him against a locker.
Coming from Irish, Rory will live with Brittany's family during his stay in the country and upset Santana who has been quietly in love with the blonde cheerleader. Rory and Brittany's relationship itself is unique because she "thinks he is her own personal leprechaun only she can see."
Another person who is not happy with Rory's arrival is Kurt. When the newcomer does "a little falsetto in his first song", "Kurt did not like that because Kurt's the soprano of the group and doesn't want that taken from him."
As one of "The Glee Project" winners, Damian lands a seven-episode arc on the FOX musical series. Fellow champ Samuel Larsen, who also gets the same grand prize, is yet to be featured on the show.
"Glee" is currently in a brief hiatus and will return as early as November with the episode titled "Pot O' Gold".
More Glee News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal