Damian McGinty of 'Glee Project' Is Bully Victim in New 'Glee' Photo
Damian McGinty's Rory Flanagan is apparently having a rough time at McKinley High. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a new photo from the upcoming November 1 episode of "Glee" featuring his exchange student character being threatened by some members of McKinley High's hockey team with two of them pushing him against a locker.
Coming from Irish, Rory will live with Brittany's family during his stay in the country and upset Santana who has been quietly in love with the blonde cheerleader. Rory and Brittany's relationship itself is unique because she "thinks he is her own personal leprechaun only she can see."
Another person who is not happy with Rory's arrival is Kurt. When the newcomer does "a little falsetto in his first song", "Kurt did not like that because Kurt's the soprano of the group and doesn't want that taken from him."
As one of "The Glee Project" winners, Damian lands a seven-episode arc on the FOX musical series. Fellow champ Samuel Larsen, who also gets the same grand prize, is yet to be featured on the show.
"Glee" is currently in a brief hiatus and will return as early as November with the episode titled "Pot O' Gold".
More Glee News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover