Damian McGinty of 'Glee Project' Is Bully Victim in New 'Glee' Photo
Damian McGinty's Rory Flanagan is apparently having a rough time at McKinley High. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a new photo from the upcoming November 1 episode of "Glee" featuring his exchange student character being threatened by some members of McKinley High's hockey team with two of them pushing him against a locker.
Coming from Irish, Rory will live with Brittany's family during his stay in the country and upset Santana who has been quietly in love with the blonde cheerleader. Rory and Brittany's relationship itself is unique because she "thinks he is her own personal leprechaun only she can see."
Another person who is not happy with Rory's arrival is Kurt. When the newcomer does "a little falsetto in his first song", "Kurt did not like that because Kurt's the soprano of the group and doesn't want that taken from him."
As one of "The Glee Project" winners, Damian lands a seven-episode arc on the FOX musical series. Fellow champ Samuel Larsen, who also gets the same grand prize, is yet to be featured on the show.
"Glee" is currently in a brief hiatus and will return as early as November with the episode titled "Pot O' Gold".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie