Damian McGinty of 'Glee Project' Is Bully Victim in New 'Glee' Photo
Damian McGinty's Rory Flanagan is apparently having a rough time at McKinley High. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a new photo from the upcoming November 1 episode of "Glee" featuring his exchange student character being threatened by some members of McKinley High's hockey team with two of them pushing him against a locker.
Coming from Irish, Rory will live with Brittany's family during his stay in the country and upset Santana who has been quietly in love with the blonde cheerleader. Rory and Brittany's relationship itself is unique because she "thinks he is her own personal leprechaun only she can see."
Another person who is not happy with Rory's arrival is Kurt. When the newcomer does "a little falsetto in his first song", "Kurt did not like that because Kurt's the soprano of the group and doesn't want that taken from him."
As one of "The Glee Project" winners, Damian lands a seven-episode arc on the FOX musical series. Fellow champ Samuel Larsen, who also gets the same grand prize, is yet to be featured on the show.
"Glee" is currently in a brief hiatus and will return as early as November with the episode titled "Pot O' Gold".
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo