Ne-Yo Becomes a Father for the Second Time
Congratulations are in order for Ne-Yo. Just two days after he took part in the Michael Jackson Tribute in Cardiff, Wales, the "Beautiful Monster" singer became a father again. E! News confirmed that his longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw gave birth to their second child together on Monday, October 10.
Details surrounding the arrival of the R&B singer's new bundle of joy, including gender and name, have yet to be disclosed. The "Miss Independent" hitmaker himself also has not made any personal announcement about his second child. On Twitter, he instead retweeted his road manager Jayvon Smith's postings of the photos that document their trip in Paris.
31-year-old Ne-Yo became a dad for the first time in November 2010 when Monyetta gave birth to their daughter Madilyn Grace. Sharing his joy at the time, he tweeted, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush