Ne-Yo Becomes a Father for the Second Time
Congratulations are in order for Ne-Yo. Just two days after he took part in the Michael Jackson Tribute in Cardiff, Wales, the "Beautiful Monster" singer became a father again. E! News confirmed that his longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw gave birth to their second child together on Monday, October 10.
Details surrounding the arrival of the R&B singer's new bundle of joy, including gender and name, have yet to be disclosed. The "Miss Independent" hitmaker himself also has not made any personal announcement about his second child. On Twitter, he instead retweeted his road manager Jayvon Smith's postings of the photos that document their trip in Paris.
31-year-old Ne-Yo became a dad for the first time in November 2010 when Monyetta gave birth to their daughter Madilyn Grace. Sharing his joy at the time, he tweeted, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
More Ne-Yo News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked