Ne-Yo Becomes a Father for the Second Time
Congratulations are in order for Ne-Yo. Just two days after he took part in the Michael Jackson Tribute in Cardiff, Wales, the "Beautiful Monster" singer became a father again. E! News confirmed that his longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw gave birth to their second child together on Monday, October 10.
Details surrounding the arrival of the R&B singer's new bundle of joy, including gender and name, have yet to be disclosed. The "Miss Independent" hitmaker himself also has not made any personal announcement about his second child. On Twitter, he instead retweeted his road manager Jayvon Smith's postings of the photos that document their trip in Paris.
31-year-old Ne-Yo became a dad for the first time in November 2010 when Monyetta gave birth to their daughter Madilyn Grace. Sharing his joy at the time, he tweeted, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera