Ne-Yo Becomes a Father for the Second Time
Congratulations are in order for Ne-Yo. Just two days after he took part in the Michael Jackson Tribute in Cardiff, Wales, the "Beautiful Monster" singer became a father again. E! News confirmed that his longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw gave birth to their second child together on Monday, October 10.
Details surrounding the arrival of the R&B singer's new bundle of joy, including gender and name, have yet to be disclosed. The "Miss Independent" hitmaker himself also has not made any personal announcement about his second child. On Twitter, he instead retweeted his road manager Jayvon Smith's postings of the photos that document their trip in Paris.
31-year-old Ne-Yo became a dad for the first time in November 2010 when Monyetta gave birth to their daughter Madilyn Grace. Sharing his joy at the time, he tweeted, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation