Ne-Yo Becomes a Father for the Second Time
Congratulations are in order for Ne-Yo. Just two days after he took part in the Michael Jackson Tribute in Cardiff, Wales, the "Beautiful Monster" singer became a father again. E! News confirmed that his longtime girlfriend Monyetta Shaw gave birth to their second child together on Monday, October 10.
Details surrounding the arrival of the R&B singer's new bundle of joy, including gender and name, have yet to be disclosed. The "Miss Independent" hitmaker himself also has not made any personal announcement about his second child. On Twitter, he instead retweeted his road manager Jayvon Smith's postings of the photos that document their trip in Paris.
31-year-old Ne-Yo became a dad for the first time in November 2010 when Monyetta gave birth to their daughter Madilyn Grace. Sharing his joy at the time, he tweeted, "Feels like I'm in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil' girl to the world last night defined for me what 'willing to kill and die for' truly means. My world, my life, all hers."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!