New 'The Simpsons' Promo Celebrates Its Two-Season Renewal
In the wake of its recent two-season renewal, "The Simpsons" has released a promo which celebrates the good news. Calling the Simpson clan "a family that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'canceled'," the video that makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly features "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons" from season 13 with new lyrics boasting it has a lot of stories or two more years.
Earlier this month, there was a fear that "The Simpsons" would be canceled following a salary dispute between the main voice cast and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. The problem was eventually solved a few days later and FOX announced that it has picked up the longest running primetime scripted series for a 24th and 25th season.
The show is now gearing up to debut its 22nd annual installment of "Treehouse of Horror". The special Halloween episode, in which one of the sketches spoofs "Dexter", will air on Sunday, October 30 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX.
More The Simpsons News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince