New 'The Simpsons' Promo Celebrates Its Two-Season Renewal
In the wake of its recent two-season renewal, "The Simpsons" has released a promo which celebrates the good news. Calling the Simpson clan "a family that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'canceled'," the video that makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly features "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons" from season 13 with new lyrics boasting it has a lot of stories or two more years.
Earlier this month, there was a fear that "The Simpsons" would be canceled following a salary dispute between the main voice cast and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. The problem was eventually solved a few days later and FOX announced that it has picked up the longest running primetime scripted series for a 24th and 25th season.
The show is now gearing up to debut its 22nd annual installment of "Treehouse of Horror". The special Halloween episode, in which one of the sketches spoofs "Dexter", will air on Sunday, October 30 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX.
More The Simpsons News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes