New 'The Simpsons' Promo Celebrates Its Two-Season Renewal
In the wake of its recent two-season renewal, "The Simpsons" has released a promo which celebrates the good news. Calling the Simpson clan "a family that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'canceled'," the video that makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly features "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons" from season 13 with new lyrics boasting it has a lot of stories or two more years.
Earlier this month, there was a fear that "The Simpsons" would be canceled following a salary dispute between the main voice cast and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. The problem was eventually solved a few days later and FOX announced that it has picked up the longest running primetime scripted series for a 24th and 25th season.
The show is now gearing up to debut its 22nd annual installment of "Treehouse of Horror". The special Halloween episode, in which one of the sketches spoofs "Dexter", will air on Sunday, October 30 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX.
More The Simpsons News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival