New 'The Simpsons' Promo Celebrates Its Two-Season Renewal
In the wake of its recent two-season renewal, "The Simpsons" has released a promo which celebrates the good news. Calling the Simpson clan "a family that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'canceled'," the video that makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly features "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons" from season 13 with new lyrics boasting it has a lot of stories or two more years.
Earlier this month, there was a fear that "The Simpsons" would be canceled following a salary dispute between the main voice cast and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. The problem was eventually solved a few days later and FOX announced that it has picked up the longest running primetime scripted series for a 24th and 25th season.
The show is now gearing up to debut its 22nd annual installment of "Treehouse of Horror". The special Halloween episode, in which one of the sketches spoofs "Dexter", will air on Sunday, October 30 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences