New 'The Simpsons' Promo Celebrates Its Two-Season Renewal
In the wake of its recent two-season renewal, "The Simpsons" has released a promo which celebrates the good news. Calling the Simpson clan "a family that doesn't know the meaning of the word 'canceled'," the video that makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly features "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons" from season 13 with new lyrics boasting it has a lot of stories or two more years.
Earlier this month, there was a fear that "The Simpsons" would be canceled following a salary dispute between the main voice cast and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show. The problem was eventually solved a few days later and FOX announced that it has picked up the longest running primetime scripted series for a 24th and 25th season.
The show is now gearing up to debut its 22nd annual installment of "Treehouse of Horror". The special Halloween episode, in which one of the sketches spoofs "Dexter", will air on Sunday, October 30 at 8 P.M. ET on FOX.
More The Simpsons News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl