'Revenge' and 'Suburgatory' Get Full Season Orders
"Revenge" and "Suburgatory" have joined the pack of new series, including "Up All Night", "2 Broke Girls" and "The Secret Circle", which get full season pick-up. Just a day after airing the October 12 outings of the freshmen, ABC has confirmed that it orders full season of 22 episodes for its two Wednesday night offerings.
Since it was debuted on September 21, "Revenge" averaged 8.8 million total viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 demo in its first three weeks. Its fourth episode that just aired this week topped CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" in the 18-49 demo at the 10 P.M. slot with a 2.7 rating (7.9 million viewers).
"Suburgatory" also debuted strong on September 28, averaging 9.8 million total viewers and a 3.3 rating in 18-49 demo.
Also receiving a good news is "Happy Endings". The alphabet has ordered six additional scripts for the comedy series which enters its sophomore season.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'