'Revenge' and 'Suburgatory' Get Full Season Orders
"Revenge" and "Suburgatory" have joined the pack of new series, including "Up All Night", "2 Broke Girls" and "The Secret Circle", which get full season pick-up. Just a day after airing the October 12 outings of the freshmen, ABC has confirmed that it orders full season of 22 episodes for its two Wednesday night offerings.
Since it was debuted on September 21, "Revenge" averaged 8.8 million total viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 demo in its first three weeks. Its fourth episode that just aired this week topped CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" in the 18-49 demo at the 10 P.M. slot with a 2.7 rating (7.9 million viewers).
"Suburgatory" also debuted strong on September 28, averaging 9.8 million total viewers and a 3.3 rating in 18-49 demo.
Also receiving a good news is "Happy Endings". The alphabet has ordered six additional scripts for the comedy series which enters its sophomore season.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?