'Revenge' and 'Suburgatory' Get Full Season Orders
"Revenge" and "Suburgatory" have joined the pack of new series, including "Up All Night", "2 Broke Girls" and "The Secret Circle", which get full season pick-up. Just a day after airing the October 12 outings of the freshmen, ABC has confirmed that it orders full season of 22 episodes for its two Wednesday night offerings.
Since it was debuted on September 21, "Revenge" averaged 8.8 million total viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 demo in its first three weeks. Its fourth episode that just aired this week topped CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" in the 18-49 demo at the 10 P.M. slot with a 2.7 rating (7.9 million viewers).
"Suburgatory" also debuted strong on September 28, averaging 9.8 million total viewers and a 3.3 rating in 18-49 demo.
Also receiving a good news is "Happy Endings". The alphabet has ordered six additional scripts for the comedy series which enters its sophomore season.
More Revenge News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years