'Revenge' and 'Suburgatory' Get Full Season Orders
"Revenge" and "Suburgatory" have joined the pack of new series, including "Up All Night", "2 Broke Girls" and "The Secret Circle", which get full season pick-up. Just a day after airing the October 12 outings of the freshmen, ABC has confirmed that it orders full season of 22 episodes for its two Wednesday night offerings.
Since it was debuted on September 21, "Revenge" averaged 8.8 million total viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 demo in its first three weeks. Its fourth episode that just aired this week topped CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" in the 18-49 demo at the 10 P.M. slot with a 2.7 rating (7.9 million viewers).
"Suburgatory" also debuted strong on September 28, averaging 9.8 million total viewers and a 3.3 rating in 18-49 demo.
Also receiving a good news is "Happy Endings". The alphabet has ordered six additional scripts for the comedy series which enters its sophomore season.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby