'Revenge' and 'Suburgatory' Get Full Season Orders
"Revenge" and "Suburgatory" have joined the pack of new series, including "Up All Night", "2 Broke Girls" and "The Secret Circle", which get full season pick-up. Just a day after airing the October 12 outings of the freshmen, ABC has confirmed that it orders full season of 22 episodes for its two Wednesday night offerings.
Since it was debuted on September 21, "Revenge" averaged 8.8 million total viewers and a 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 demo in its first three weeks. Its fourth episode that just aired this week topped CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" in the 18-49 demo at the 10 P.M. slot with a 2.7 rating (7.9 million viewers).
"Suburgatory" also debuted strong on September 28, averaging 9.8 million total viewers and a 3.3 rating in 18-49 demo.
Also receiving a good news is "Happy Endings". The alphabet has ordered six additional scripts for the comedy series which enters its sophomore season.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character