First Look at Katie Holmes as Slutty Pumpkin on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The October 31 episode of "How I Met Your Mother" will finally give a chance for Ted to meet Slutty Pumpkin again. A sneak peek to their encounter has been shared in pictures, giving a first look at Katie Holmes as the girl whom Ted has been hoping to meet every Halloween since their first meeting in season 1.
In the upcoming outing called "Perfect on Paper", Ted tracks down Slutty Pumpkin, whose real name is Naomi, after seeing her costume in a shop window and digging into its rental history. They finally meet and revisit the rooftop Halloween party where they met before.
Naomi wears the jack-o'-lantern getup with "strategically placed holes" at the party, while Ted puts on his old hanging chad costume. During the occasion, Ted introduces Naomi to Barney and Robin who are also specially dressed for the festive.
"She has been one of the most mysterious characters in the show, other than the actual mother," co-creator Craig Thomas says of Slutty Pumpkin. "We wanted to meet the Slutty Pumpkin, but we knew it had to be someone really special."
Hinting that Ted and Naomi's relationship will not work out, Thomas says, "She's beautiful, sweet and enthusiastic, but Ted's dealing with expectation versus reality, and so is she."
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas