First Look at Katie Holmes as Slutty Pumpkin on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The October 31 episode of "How I Met Your Mother" will finally give a chance for Ted to meet Slutty Pumpkin again. A sneak peek to their encounter has been shared in pictures, giving a first look at Katie Holmes as the girl whom Ted has been hoping to meet every Halloween since their first meeting in season 1.
In the upcoming outing called "Perfect on Paper", Ted tracks down Slutty Pumpkin, whose real name is Naomi, after seeing her costume in a shop window and digging into its rental history. They finally meet and revisit the rooftop Halloween party where they met before.
Naomi wears the jack-o'-lantern getup with "strategically placed holes" at the party, while Ted puts on his old hanging chad costume. During the occasion, Ted introduces Naomi to Barney and Robin who are also specially dressed for the festive.
"She has been one of the most mysterious characters in the show, other than the actual mother," co-creator Craig Thomas says of Slutty Pumpkin. "We wanted to meet the Slutty Pumpkin, but we knew it had to be someone really special."
Hinting that Ted and Naomi's relationship will not work out, Thomas says, "She's beautiful, sweet and enthusiastic, but Ted's dealing with expectation versus reality, and so is she."
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'