First Look at Katie Holmes as Slutty Pumpkin on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The October 31 episode of "How I Met Your Mother" will finally give a chance for Ted to meet Slutty Pumpkin again. A sneak peek to their encounter has been shared in pictures, giving a first look at Katie Holmes as the girl whom Ted has been hoping to meet every Halloween since their first meeting in season 1.
In the upcoming outing called "Perfect on Paper", Ted tracks down Slutty Pumpkin, whose real name is Naomi, after seeing her costume in a shop window and digging into its rental history. They finally meet and revisit the rooftop Halloween party where they met before.
Naomi wears the jack-o'-lantern getup with "strategically placed holes" at the party, while Ted puts on his old hanging chad costume. During the occasion, Ted introduces Naomi to Barney and Robin who are also specially dressed for the festive.
"She has been one of the most mysterious characters in the show, other than the actual mother," co-creator Craig Thomas says of Slutty Pumpkin. "We wanted to meet the Slutty Pumpkin, but we knew it had to be someone really special."
Hinting that Ted and Naomi's relationship will not work out, Thomas says, "She's beautiful, sweet and enthusiastic, but Ted's dealing with expectation versus reality, and so is she."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly