First Look at Katie Holmes as Slutty Pumpkin on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The October 31 episode of "How I Met Your Mother" will finally give a chance for Ted to meet Slutty Pumpkin again. A sneak peek to their encounter has been shared in pictures, giving a first look at Katie Holmes as the girl whom Ted has been hoping to meet every Halloween since their first meeting in season 1.
In the upcoming outing called "Perfect on Paper", Ted tracks down Slutty Pumpkin, whose real name is Naomi, after seeing her costume in a shop window and digging into its rental history. They finally meet and revisit the rooftop Halloween party where they met before.
Naomi wears the jack-o'-lantern getup with "strategically placed holes" at the party, while Ted puts on his old hanging chad costume. During the occasion, Ted introduces Naomi to Barney and Robin who are also specially dressed for the festive.
"She has been one of the most mysterious characters in the show, other than the actual mother," co-creator Craig Thomas says of Slutty Pumpkin. "We wanted to meet the Slutty Pumpkin, but we knew it had to be someone really special."
Hinting that Ted and Naomi's relationship will not work out, Thomas says, "She's beautiful, sweet and enthusiastic, but Ted's dealing with expectation versus reality, and so is she."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group