Old Habit Never Dies in 'American Reunion' Red Band Trailer
The "American Pie" gang is back for another slice. The red-band trailer of "American Reunion" has been released, showing Jason Biggs' Jim Levenstein in a more comfortable position than when he was a bachelor, but not more satisfied.
Although married to Alyson Hannigan's Michelle, Jim still has not given up masturbating. He tried to please himself while she's in the bathroom, only to be caught red-handed by their young son. Little did he know what Michelle hides behind the door as well.
The beloved characters are returning to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn't and that time and distance can't break the bonds of friendship. It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity.
In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend.
"Losing their virginity was just the goal," producer Craig Perry said. "What people fell in love with were these characters. Put them in any situation, and it will be funny because of their points of view. People want to see them interact and be together. That is our secret weapon."
Directed by Jon Hurwitz, "American Reunion" would hit theaters April 6, 2012.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur