Betty White Shows Her Moves in 'I'm Still Hot' Music Video
Betty White sashays her way to the dance floor in a music video for Luciana's remixed single "I'm Still Hot". The 89-year-old comedienne/actress is pampered by a number of bodybuilders while sitting on a throne, enjoying a cheese cake, rapping and dancing to the upbeat music.
The Hollywood vet appears in the music video to raise awareness for Lifeline Program which provides another financial option for retiring seniors by allowing them to sell an existing life insurance policy as an asset while they're still alive. Part of the proceeds will go to the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
"We started thinking about how we could use social media to create a viral video campaign to reach seniors and talk about our financial retirement options," says Lifeline exec Stephen Terrell. "We wanted to create awareness for an industry that a lot of people don't know exists. Then everything snowballed when Luciana's song was brought to us."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes