Betty White Shows Her Moves in 'I'm Still Hot' Music Video
Betty White sashays her way to the dance floor in a music video for Luciana's remixed single "I'm Still Hot". The 89-year-old comedienne/actress is pampered by a number of bodybuilders while sitting on a throne, enjoying a cheese cake, rapping and dancing to the upbeat music.
The Hollywood vet appears in the music video to raise awareness for Lifeline Program which provides another financial option for retiring seniors by allowing them to sell an existing life insurance policy as an asset while they're still alive. Part of the proceeds will go to the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
"We started thinking about how we could use social media to create a viral video campaign to reach seniors and talk about our financial retirement options," says Lifeline exec Stephen Terrell. "We wanted to create awareness for an industry that a lot of people don't know exists. Then everything snowballed when Luciana's song was brought to us."
Luciana's "I'm Still Hot" (feat. Betty White) music video
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors