Betty White Shows Her Moves in 'I'm Still Hot' Music Video
Betty White sashays her way to the dance floor in a music video for Luciana's remixed single "I'm Still Hot". The 89-year-old comedienne/actress is pampered by a number of bodybuilders while sitting on a throne, enjoying a cheese cake, rapping and dancing to the upbeat music.
The Hollywood vet appears in the music video to raise awareness for Lifeline Program which provides another financial option for retiring seniors by allowing them to sell an existing life insurance policy as an asset while they're still alive. Part of the proceeds will go to the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
"We started thinking about how we could use social media to create a viral video campaign to reach seniors and talk about our financial retirement options," says Lifeline exec Stephen Terrell. "We wanted to create awareness for an industry that a lot of people don't know exists. Then everything snowballed when Luciana's song was brought to us."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart