Betty White Shows Her Moves in 'I'm Still Hot' Music Video
Betty White sashays her way to the dance floor in a music video for Luciana's remixed single "I'm Still Hot". The 89-year-old comedienne/actress is pampered by a number of bodybuilders while sitting on a throne, enjoying a cheese cake, rapping and dancing to the upbeat music.
The Hollywood vet appears in the music video to raise awareness for Lifeline Program which provides another financial option for retiring seniors by allowing them to sell an existing life insurance policy as an asset while they're still alive. Part of the proceeds will go to the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
"We started thinking about how we could use social media to create a viral video campaign to reach seniors and talk about our financial retirement options," says Lifeline exec Stephen Terrell. "We wanted to create awareness for an industry that a lot of people don't know exists. Then everything snowballed when Luciana's song was brought to us."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation