Betty White Shows Her Moves in 'I'm Still Hot' Music Video
Betty White sashays her way to the dance floor in a music video for Luciana's remixed single "I'm Still Hot". The 89-year-old comedienne/actress is pampered by a number of bodybuilders while sitting on a throne, enjoying a cheese cake, rapping and dancing to the upbeat music.
The Hollywood vet appears in the music video to raise awareness for Lifeline Program which provides another financial option for retiring seniors by allowing them to sell an existing life insurance policy as an asset while they're still alive. Part of the proceeds will go to the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association
"We started thinking about how we could use social media to create a viral video campaign to reach seniors and talk about our financial retirement options," says Lifeline exec Stephen Terrell. "We wanted to create awareness for an industry that a lot of people don't know exists. Then everything snowballed when Luciana's song was brought to us."
Luciana's "I'm Still Hot" (feat. Betty White) music video
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary