Ashley Tisdale's New Comedy 'Under Construction' Set at ABC
Ashley Tisdale has found a new vehicle to return to small screen, not long after "Hellcats" was canceled by The CW. The 26-year-old is set to star on multi-camera comedy "Under Construction" which is inspired by her life and has been bought by ABC.
The semi-autobiographical series revolves around Tisdale's character whose independence is put on hold when she is forced to move back home while her father renovates her recently purchased "money pit" along with her life. The "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" star will also executive produce the new show.
Being tapped to write the script is David Holden ("Accidentally on Purpose") who will also serve as executive producer alongside Tisdale, Jessica Rhoades, Tom Forman and Warren Littlefield. There is no word when the new series is scheduled to premiere.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win