Ashley Tisdale's New Comedy 'Under Construction' Set at ABC
Ashley Tisdale has found a new vehicle to return to small screen, not long after "Hellcats" was canceled by The CW. The 26-year-old is set to star on multi-camera comedy "Under Construction" which is inspired by her life and has been bought by ABC.
The semi-autobiographical series revolves around Tisdale's character whose independence is put on hold when she is forced to move back home while her father renovates her recently purchased "money pit" along with her life. The "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" star will also executive produce the new show.
Being tapped to write the script is David Holden ("Accidentally on Purpose") who will also serve as executive producer alongside Tisdale, Jessica Rhoades, Tom Forman and Warren Littlefield. There is no word when the new series is scheduled to premiere.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival