Ashley Tisdale's New Comedy 'Under Construction' Set at ABC
Ashley Tisdale has found a new vehicle to return to small screen, not long after "Hellcats" was canceled by The CW. The 26-year-old is set to star on multi-camera comedy "Under Construction" which is inspired by her life and has been bought by ABC.
The semi-autobiographical series revolves around Tisdale's character whose independence is put on hold when she is forced to move back home while her father renovates her recently purchased "money pit" along with her life. The "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" star will also executive produce the new show.
Being tapped to write the script is David Holden ("Accidentally on Purpose") who will also serve as executive producer alongside Tisdale, Jessica Rhoades, Tom Forman and Warren Littlefield. There is no word when the new series is scheduled to premiere.
More Ashley Tisdale News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video