Ashley Tisdale's New Comedy 'Under Construction' Set at ABC
Ashley Tisdale has found a new vehicle to return to small screen, not long after "Hellcats" was canceled by The CW. The 26-year-old is set to star on multi-camera comedy "Under Construction" which is inspired by her life and has been bought by ABC.
The semi-autobiographical series revolves around Tisdale's character whose independence is put on hold when she is forced to move back home while her father renovates her recently purchased "money pit" along with her life. The "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" star will also executive produce the new show.
Being tapped to write the script is David Holden ("Accidentally on Purpose") who will also serve as executive producer alongside Tisdale, Jessica Rhoades, Tom Forman and Warren Littlefield. There is no word when the new series is scheduled to premiere.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test