Ashley Tisdale's New Comedy 'Under Construction' Set at ABC
Ashley Tisdale has found a new vehicle to return to small screen, not long after "Hellcats" was canceled by The CW. The 26-year-old is set to star on multi-camera comedy "Under Construction" which is inspired by her life and has been bought by ABC.
The semi-autobiographical series revolves around Tisdale's character whose independence is put on hold when she is forced to move back home while her father renovates her recently purchased "money pit" along with her life. The "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" star will also executive produce the new show.
Being tapped to write the script is David Holden ("Accidentally on Purpose") who will also serve as executive producer alongside Tisdale, Jessica Rhoades, Tom Forman and Warren Littlefield. There is no word when the new series is scheduled to premiere.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season