Kelly Clarkson Bares Makeup-Free Face in New York City
Kelly Clarkson obviously isn't afraid of stepping out without any makeup. On Tuesday, October 11 night, the winner of the inaugural season of "American Idol" was photographed looking far from camera ready when she arrived at her hotel in New York City. In fact, she was barely recognizable.
The 29-year-old tied her hair back in a pony tail, and donned a brightly colored floral and printed top under a leather jacket that she paired with black trousers and flip flops. She also carried around a brown leather duffel bag. When spotted, instead of covering her naked face, she let out a friendly smile.
In a recent interview with Britain's Closer Magazine, the "Mr. Know It All" singer said that music has aged her. "I feel like I'm 45," she admitted. "Because my career went from zero to 100, there was no 'growing'. I learned well under pressure, but like, four years passed by and I hit rock bottom. It was four years of non-stop [work]."
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival