Kelly Clarkson Bares Makeup-Free Face in New York City
Kelly Clarkson obviously isn't afraid of stepping out without any makeup. On Tuesday, October 11 night, the winner of the inaugural season of "American Idol" was photographed looking far from camera ready when she arrived at her hotel in New York City. In fact, she was barely recognizable.
The 29-year-old tied her hair back in a pony tail, and donned a brightly colored floral and printed top under a leather jacket that she paired with black trousers and flip flops. She also carried around a brown leather duffel bag. When spotted, instead of covering her naked face, she let out a friendly smile.
In a recent interview with Britain's Closer Magazine, the "Mr. Know It All" singer said that music has aged her. "I feel like I'm 45," she admitted. "Because my career went from zero to 100, there was no 'growing'. I learned well under pressure, but like, four years passed by and I hit rock bottom. It was four years of non-stop [work]."
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!