Kelly Clarkson Bares Makeup-Free Face in New York City
Kelly Clarkson obviously isn't afraid of stepping out without any makeup. On Tuesday, October 11 night, the winner of the inaugural season of "American Idol" was photographed looking far from camera ready when she arrived at her hotel in New York City. In fact, she was barely recognizable.
The 29-year-old tied her hair back in a pony tail, and donned a brightly colored floral and printed top under a leather jacket that she paired with black trousers and flip flops. She also carried around a brown leather duffel bag. When spotted, instead of covering her naked face, she let out a friendly smile.
In a recent interview with Britain's Closer Magazine, the "Mr. Know It All" singer said that music has aged her. "I feel like I'm 45," she admitted. "Because my career went from zero to 100, there was no 'growing'. I learned well under pressure, but like, four years passed by and I hit rock bottom. It was four years of non-stop [work]."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says