Kelly Clarkson Bares Makeup-Free Face in New York City
Kelly Clarkson obviously isn't afraid of stepping out without any makeup. On Tuesday, October 11 night, the winner of the inaugural season of "American Idol" was photographed looking far from camera ready when she arrived at her hotel in New York City. In fact, she was barely recognizable.
The 29-year-old tied her hair back in a pony tail, and donned a brightly colored floral and printed top under a leather jacket that she paired with black trousers and flip flops. She also carried around a brown leather duffel bag. When spotted, instead of covering her naked face, she let out a friendly smile.
In a recent interview with Britain's Closer Magazine, the "Mr. Know It All" singer said that music has aged her. "I feel like I'm 45," she admitted. "Because my career went from zero to 100, there was no 'growing'. I learned well under pressure, but like, four years passed by and I hit rock bottom. It was four years of non-stop [work]."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance