Kelly Clarkson Bares Makeup-Free Face in New York City
Kelly Clarkson obviously isn't afraid of stepping out without any makeup. On Tuesday, October 11 night, the winner of the inaugural season of "American Idol" was photographed looking far from camera ready when she arrived at her hotel in New York City. In fact, she was barely recognizable.
The 29-year-old tied her hair back in a pony tail, and donned a brightly colored floral and printed top under a leather jacket that she paired with black trousers and flip flops. She also carried around a brown leather duffel bag. When spotted, instead of covering her naked face, she let out a friendly smile.
In a recent interview with Britain's Closer Magazine, the "Mr. Know It All" singer said that music has aged her. "I feel like I'm 45," she admitted. "Because my career went from zero to 100, there was no 'growing'. I learned well under pressure, but like, four years passed by and I hit rock bottom. It was four years of non-stop [work]."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby