Sharon Osbourne Lets Out When Son's Fiancee Is Due to Give Birth
Sharon Osbourne has let it slip when exactly her son will welcome his first child. A day after Jack Osbourne broke the news on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" that his fiancee is pregnant, the wife of Ozzy Osbourne revealed her grandchild is due to arrive in April 2012.
The 59-year-old made public the due date when sharing her excitement about being a grandmother for the first time to fellow co-hosts on "The Talk" on Wednesday, October 12. "Our family is growing, and I love that. It's just a blessing, it's a joy," she gushed. "They're going to have a baby in April. Yes!"
During the chat, Sharon also claimed that she will let her grandchild get away with "everything". She explained, "That's what comes with being a grandmother. You can spoil, you can indulge, and then say, 'Okay, now let your parents be the ones to teach you right from wrong. I'm not. What do you want? Have it!' "
As for how she would love to be called by her grandchild, the mother of three has prepared some unorthodox name. "The baby's going to have to call me Shazza or Misses O," she said before explaining, "In London, that's Sharon, the abbreviation is Shazza. They call you, 'Shazza.' 'Hello Shazza!' "
Sharon's son, Jack, revealed that he is going to be a father on Tuesday, October 11, less than two weeks after announcing his engagement to Lisa Stelly. Speaking to host Piers Morgan, he said, "My life is absolutely insane right now ... I guess technically I do have something to tell you. I'm about to be a father."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending