Sharon Osbourne Lets Out When Son's Fiancee Is Due to Give Birth
Sharon Osbourne has let it slip when exactly her son will welcome his first child. A day after Jack Osbourne broke the news on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" that his fiancee is pregnant, the wife of Ozzy Osbourne revealed her grandchild is due to arrive in April 2012.
The 59-year-old made public the due date when sharing her excitement about being a grandmother for the first time to fellow co-hosts on "The Talk" on Wednesday, October 12. "Our family is growing, and I love that. It's just a blessing, it's a joy," she gushed. "They're going to have a baby in April. Yes!"
During the chat, Sharon also claimed that she will let her grandchild get away with "everything". She explained, "That's what comes with being a grandmother. You can spoil, you can indulge, and then say, 'Okay, now let your parents be the ones to teach you right from wrong. I'm not. What do you want? Have it!' "
As for how she would love to be called by her grandchild, the mother of three has prepared some unorthodox name. "The baby's going to have to call me Shazza or Misses O," she said before explaining, "In London, that's Sharon, the abbreviation is Shazza. They call you, 'Shazza.' 'Hello Shazza!' "
Sharon's son, Jack, revealed that he is going to be a father on Tuesday, October 11, less than two weeks after announcing his engagement to Lisa Stelly. Speaking to host Piers Morgan, he said, "My life is absolutely insane right now ... I guess technically I do have something to tell you. I'm about to be a father."
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'