Video: The Game Surprises Longtime Girlfriend With a Proposal
The Game is making an honest man of himself. The "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker surprised his girlfriend of seven years, Tiffany Cambridge, with a proposal on Wednesday, October 12 afternoon, and camera crews were present at Frank D. Parent Elementary school in Inglewood, California to document the special moment.
In the two-minute video, the rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, got down on one knee after Tiffany walked into a room where he, their children, close friends, co-workers and a few camera crews were waiting. Looking a little nervous, he quickly pulled out a ring from his pocket and asked her to marry him.
Offering details behind the proposal, MTV reported that Game arrived at around 2:30 P.M. PT at the school where Tiffany works as a teacher. For the surprise proposal, the "Red Nation" rapper allegedly conspired with the principal to have his girlfriend called in for a meeting.
Game and Tiffany have two children together, a son named King Justice and a daughter named Cali. The former member of G-Unit himself also has another child from a previous relationship, Harlem.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular