Video: The Game Surprises Longtime Girlfriend With a Proposal
The Game is making an honest man of himself. The "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker surprised his girlfriend of seven years, Tiffany Cambridge, with a proposal on Wednesday, October 12 afternoon, and camera crews were present at Frank D. Parent Elementary school in Inglewood, California to document the special moment.
In the two-minute video, the rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, got down on one knee after Tiffany walked into a room where he, their children, close friends, co-workers and a few camera crews were waiting. Looking a little nervous, he quickly pulled out a ring from his pocket and asked her to marry him.
Offering details behind the proposal, MTV reported that Game arrived at around 2:30 P.M. PT at the school where Tiffany works as a teacher. For the surprise proposal, the "Red Nation" rapper allegedly conspired with the principal to have his girlfriend called in for a meeting.
Game and Tiffany have two children together, a son named King Justice and a daughter named Cali. The former member of G-Unit himself also has another child from a previous relationship, Harlem.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates