Video: The Game Surprises Longtime Girlfriend With a Proposal
The Game is making an honest man of himself. The "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker surprised his girlfriend of seven years, Tiffany Cambridge, with a proposal on Wednesday, October 12 afternoon, and camera crews were present at Frank D. Parent Elementary school in Inglewood, California to document the special moment.
In the two-minute video, the rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, got down on one knee after Tiffany walked into a room where he, their children, close friends, co-workers and a few camera crews were waiting. Looking a little nervous, he quickly pulled out a ring from his pocket and asked her to marry him.
Offering details behind the proposal, MTV reported that Game arrived at around 2:30 P.M. PT at the school where Tiffany works as a teacher. For the surprise proposal, the "Red Nation" rapper allegedly conspired with the principal to have his girlfriend called in for a meeting.
Game and Tiffany have two children together, a son named King Justice and a daughter named Cali. The former member of G-Unit himself also has another child from a previous relationship, Harlem.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS