Video: The Game Surprises Longtime Girlfriend With a Proposal
The Game is making an honest man of himself. The "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker surprised his girlfriend of seven years, Tiffany Cambridge, with a proposal on Wednesday, October 12 afternoon, and camera crews were present at Frank D. Parent Elementary school in Inglewood, California to document the special moment.
In the two-minute video, the rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, got down on one knee after Tiffany walked into a room where he, their children, close friends, co-workers and a few camera crews were waiting. Looking a little nervous, he quickly pulled out a ring from his pocket and asked her to marry him.
Offering details behind the proposal, MTV reported that Game arrived at around 2:30 P.M. PT at the school where Tiffany works as a teacher. For the surprise proposal, the "Red Nation" rapper allegedly conspired with the principal to have his girlfriend called in for a meeting.
Game and Tiffany have two children together, a son named King Justice and a daughter named Cali. The former member of G-Unit himself also has another child from a previous relationship, Harlem.
More The Game News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support