Video: The Game Surprises Longtime Girlfriend With a Proposal
The Game is making an honest man of himself. The "Hate It or Love It" hitmaker surprised his girlfriend of seven years, Tiffany Cambridge, with a proposal on Wednesday, October 12 afternoon, and camera crews were present at Frank D. Parent Elementary school in Inglewood, California to document the special moment.
In the two-minute video, the rapper, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, got down on one knee after Tiffany walked into a room where he, their children, close friends, co-workers and a few camera crews were waiting. Looking a little nervous, he quickly pulled out a ring from his pocket and asked her to marry him.
Offering details behind the proposal, MTV reported that Game arrived at around 2:30 P.M. PT at the school where Tiffany works as a teacher. For the surprise proposal, the "Red Nation" rapper allegedly conspired with the principal to have his girlfriend called in for a meeting.
Game and Tiffany have two children together, a son named King Justice and a daughter named Cali. The former member of G-Unit himself also has another child from a previous relationship, Harlem.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene