'Two and a Half Men' 9.05 Preview: Bikini Party for a Broken Heart
After receiving a lot of favors from Alan, Walden will try to pay it back by cheering him up following a devastating break-up in next "Two and a Half Men". The internet billionaire surprises Alan with a bikini party in their house, and the two blend with a bunch of sexy girls.
The fun is interrupted when Lyndsey suddenly stops by. Trying to save his housemate from a new trouble, Walden lies to her about Alan's existence. Still, Alan is not completely happy especially after learning Lyndsey's past regarding her involvement in the pornographic film "Cinnamon Buns".
The new episode of "Men" titled "A Giant Cat Holding Churro" will air Monday, October 17 at 9/8c on CBS. The sitcom continues to dip in ratings after its record breaking season premiere (28.7 million viewers), but the latest episode still drew a huge number of audience (15.8 million).
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?