'Two and a Half Men' 9.05 Preview: Bikini Party for a Broken Heart
After receiving a lot of favors from Alan, Walden will try to pay it back by cheering him up following a devastating break-up in next "Two and a Half Men". The internet billionaire surprises Alan with a bikini party in their house, and the two blend with a bunch of sexy girls.
The fun is interrupted when Lyndsey suddenly stops by. Trying to save his housemate from a new trouble, Walden lies to her about Alan's existence. Still, Alan is not completely happy especially after learning Lyndsey's past regarding her involvement in the pornographic film "Cinnamon Buns".
The new episode of "Men" titled "A Giant Cat Holding Churro" will air Monday, October 17 at 9/8c on CBS. The sitcom continues to dip in ratings after its record breaking season premiere (28.7 million viewers), but the latest episode still drew a huge number of audience (15.8 million).
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7