'Two and a Half Men' 9.05 Preview: Bikini Party for a Broken Heart
After receiving a lot of favors from Alan, Walden will try to pay it back by cheering him up following a devastating break-up in next "Two and a Half Men". The internet billionaire surprises Alan with a bikini party in their house, and the two blend with a bunch of sexy girls.
The fun is interrupted when Lyndsey suddenly stops by. Trying to save his housemate from a new trouble, Walden lies to her about Alan's existence. Still, Alan is not completely happy especially after learning Lyndsey's past regarding her involvement in the pornographic film "Cinnamon Buns".
The new episode of "Men" titled "A Giant Cat Holding Churro" will air Monday, October 17 at 9/8c on CBS. The sitcom continues to dip in ratings after its record breaking season premiere (28.7 million viewers), but the latest episode still drew a huge number of audience (15.8 million).
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special