'Two and a Half Men' 9.05 Preview: Bikini Party for a Broken Heart
After receiving a lot of favors from Alan, Walden will try to pay it back by cheering him up following a devastating break-up in next "Two and a Half Men". The internet billionaire surprises Alan with a bikini party in their house, and the two blend with a bunch of sexy girls.
The fun is interrupted when Lyndsey suddenly stops by. Trying to save his housemate from a new trouble, Walden lies to her about Alan's existence. Still, Alan is not completely happy especially after learning Lyndsey's past regarding her involvement in the pornographic film "Cinnamon Buns".
The new episode of "Men" titled "A Giant Cat Holding Churro" will air Monday, October 17 at 9/8c on CBS. The sitcom continues to dip in ratings after its record breaking season premiere (28.7 million viewers), but the latest episode still drew a huge number of audience (15.8 million).
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes