'Two and a Half Men' 9.05 Preview: Bikini Party for a Broken Heart
After receiving a lot of favors from Alan, Walden will try to pay it back by cheering him up following a devastating break-up in next "Two and a Half Men". The internet billionaire surprises Alan with a bikini party in their house, and the two blend with a bunch of sexy girls.
The fun is interrupted when Lyndsey suddenly stops by. Trying to save his housemate from a new trouble, Walden lies to her about Alan's existence. Still, Alan is not completely happy especially after learning Lyndsey's past regarding her involvement in the pornographic film "Cinnamon Buns".
The new episode of "Men" titled "A Giant Cat Holding Churro" will air Monday, October 17 at 9/8c on CBS. The sitcom continues to dip in ratings after its record breaking season premiere (28.7 million viewers), but the latest episode still drew a huge number of audience (15.8 million).
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney