'Die Hard' 5 Gets Release Date and 'Good Day' Title
Fox has picked a release date and a title for the fifth "Die Hard" film. Tom Rothman, co-chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Fox Filmed Entertainment, announced that the next installment of the Bruce Willis-starring film franchise is called "A Good Day to Die Hard" and will be released on February 14, 2013.
Revealing January 2012 as the start date for the movie, Rothman also confirmed that John Moore will serve behind the lens and the story will be set in Russia. In it, Willis' John McClane heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail for something he did.
In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue. It has not been decided who will take the role of McClane's son.
Fox also moves forward with its other upcoming films, including "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters", by announcing the release date. The sequel to "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" will head into U.S. theaters on March 26, 2013, just in time for Easter.
The studio also plans to release "Parental Guidance" (previously known as "Us & Them") on November 2012, "Taken 2" on October 5, 2012, "Of Men and Mavericks" on October 26, 2012 and "Walking with Dinosaurs" on October 11, 2013.
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette