'Die Hard' 5 Gets Release Date and 'Good Day' Title
Fox has picked a release date and a title for the fifth "Die Hard" film. Tom Rothman, co-chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Fox Filmed Entertainment, announced that the next installment of the Bruce Willis-starring film franchise is called "A Good Day to Die Hard" and will be released on February 14, 2013.
Revealing January 2012 as the start date for the movie, Rothman also confirmed that John Moore will serve behind the lens and the story will be set in Russia. In it, Willis' John McClane heads to Moscow since his son lands in jail for something he did.
In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue. It has not been decided who will take the role of McClane's son.
Fox also moves forward with its other upcoming films, including "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters", by announcing the release date. The sequel to "Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief" will head into U.S. theaters on March 26, 2013, just in time for Easter.
The studio also plans to release "Parental Guidance" (previously known as "Us & Them") on November 2012, "Taken 2" on October 5, 2012, "Of Men and Mavericks" on October 26, 2012 and "Walking with Dinosaurs" on October 11, 2013.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!