Report: Ashton Kutcher Asking Demi Moore Not to File for Divorce
Ashton Kutcher is reportedly trying to save his marriage to Demi Moore. Shortly after Us Weekly published Sara Leal's confession over their September 24 affair, Radar Online came with a report that the "Two and a Half Men" actor has been asking his actress wife not to file for divorce.
"Ashton was hoping that Sara wouldn't give any interviews about their sexual encounter, but now she's spilling all the seedy details and it doesn't help matters at all," said a source close to the 33-year-old actor. "Ashton is asking Demi not to file for divorce, but there is nothing he can do to stop her."
The inside source further claimed that 48-year-old Demi is "currently consulting with divorce attorneys". Although Ashton has reportedly been telling friends and associates Demi is likely to file for divorce, he actually "doesn't want her" to make the move, and "is hoping they can work it out."
Having said that Ashton "is absolutely gutted", the insider continued to spill that the "No Strings Attached" star "had confessed his sexual relationship with Sara to Demi after it happened." The source added, "Demi was naturally, devastated, but not surprised as they had spent their sixth wedding anniversary apart. There have been problems for a very long time in the marriage."
Marriage trouble aside, Demi herself has her new Holiday 2011 campaign for Ann Taylor. Putting on a brave face and sporting faint smile, the former wife of Bruce Willis posed in a Nordic Winter Wonderland setting for the photos taken by famed fashion photographer Norman Jean Roy in Los Angeles.
Speaking about the gig, Demi said in a press release, "It has been a true pleasure to continue my collaboration with Ann Taylor." She added, "The energy and enthusiasm behind the evolution of this iconic brand is remarkable, and being a part of that has been a wonderful creative experience. The new Ann Taylor is so chic, and I personally love their Holiday collection."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split