'Breaking Dawn I' TV Spot: Edward Gives Bella Way Out to Cancel Wedding
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" has got its first TV spots. Compiling some footage from the previous teasers and trailer, one of them still manages to feature some fresh scenes and never-before-heard lines from the groom-to-be himself, Edward Cullen.
"It's not too late to change your mind," the vampire solemnly tells his leading lady Bella Swan who says in return, "I knew I can do this." Near the end of the video, he cracks a joke about it though, saying, "Oh, what's a wedding without some drama?"
Beside highlighting Edward and Bella's alone time, the TV spot also teases the joy, jealousy, anger, despair and worry of the movie's characters. They are all previewed in fast-paced footage of the wedding, honeymoon, werewolf pack and the painful pregnancy.
"Breaking Dawn" will follow Edward and Bella as they take their romance to the next level. Their newfound marriage bliss, however, is cut short when Bella finds out about her pregnancy and suffers a great deal of pain. Also, the arrival of their daughter sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the fearsome council of vampire leaders.
The last chapter in the "Twilight Saga" series, "Breaking Dawn" is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will hit U.S. theaters on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set for November 16, 2012 release. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reprise their roles as Edward and Bella respectively.
TV Spot #1:
TV Spot #2:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame