'Breaking Dawn I' TV Spot: Edward Gives Bella Way Out to Cancel Wedding
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" has got its first TV spots. Compiling some footage from the previous teasers and trailer, one of them still manages to feature some fresh scenes and never-before-heard lines from the groom-to-be himself, Edward Cullen.
"It's not too late to change your mind," the vampire solemnly tells his leading lady Bella Swan who says in return, "I knew I can do this." Near the end of the video, he cracks a joke about it though, saying, "Oh, what's a wedding without some drama?"
Beside highlighting Edward and Bella's alone time, the TV spot also teases the joy, jealousy, anger, despair and worry of the movie's characters. They are all previewed in fast-paced footage of the wedding, honeymoon, werewolf pack and the painful pregnancy.
"Breaking Dawn" will follow Edward and Bella as they take their romance to the next level. Their newfound marriage bliss, however, is cut short when Bella finds out about her pregnancy and suffers a great deal of pain. Also, the arrival of their daughter sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the fearsome council of vampire leaders.
The last chapter in the "Twilight Saga" series, "Breaking Dawn" is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will hit U.S. theaters on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set for November 16, 2012 release. Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reprise their roles as Edward and Bella respectively.
TV Spot #1:
TV Spot #2:
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant