CW Gives Full Season Orders to 'Ringer', 'Hart of Dixie' and 'Secret Circle'
The CW has ordered a full season of 22 episodes of all of its new scripted drama series. The network gives the good news for "Hart of Dixie" and "The Secret Circle", just hours after announcing that it gives a back-nine order to "Ringer".
"We believe in the creative strength of these dramas, and by giving them back nine orders we can give our audience the chance to enjoy complete seasons of all three of them," says Mark Pedowitz, President of The CW. "With compelling storylines, engaging characters and tremendous buzz, we firmly believe that 'Hart of Dixie', 'Ringer' and 'The Secret Circle' can become signature series for The CW, the kind of top-notch shows that are synonymous with our brand."
Although the network has a strong confidence with the three shows, none of them has become a breakout hit. "Secret Circle", which is based on another book by "The Vampire Diaries" author L.J. Smith, draws the most audience among the three so far with 2.7 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in average.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo