CW Gives Full Season Orders to 'Ringer', 'Hart of Dixie' and 'Secret Circle'
The CW has ordered a full season of 22 episodes of all of its new scripted drama series. The network gives the good news for "Hart of Dixie" and "The Secret Circle", just hours after announcing that it gives a back-nine order to "Ringer".
"We believe in the creative strength of these dramas, and by giving them back nine orders we can give our audience the chance to enjoy complete seasons of all three of them," says Mark Pedowitz, President of The CW. "With compelling storylines, engaging characters and tremendous buzz, we firmly believe that 'Hart of Dixie', 'Ringer' and 'The Secret Circle' can become signature series for The CW, the kind of top-notch shows that are synonymous with our brand."
Although the network has a strong confidence with the three shows, none of them has become a breakout hit. "Secret Circle", which is based on another book by "The Vampire Diaries" author L.J. Smith, draws the most audience among the three so far with 2.7 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in average.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special