CW Gives Full Season Orders to 'Ringer', 'Hart of Dixie' and 'Secret Circle'
The CW has ordered a full season of 22 episodes of all of its new scripted drama series. The network gives the good news for "Hart of Dixie" and "The Secret Circle", just hours after announcing that it gives a back-nine order to "Ringer".
"We believe in the creative strength of these dramas, and by giving them back nine orders we can give our audience the chance to enjoy complete seasons of all three of them," says Mark Pedowitz, President of The CW. "With compelling storylines, engaging characters and tremendous buzz, we firmly believe that 'Hart of Dixie', 'Ringer' and 'The Secret Circle' can become signature series for The CW, the kind of top-notch shows that are synonymous with our brand."
Although the network has a strong confidence with the three shows, none of them has become a breakout hit. "Secret Circle", which is based on another book by "The Vampire Diaries" author L.J. Smith, draws the most audience among the three so far with 2.7 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in average.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'