'X Factor' Pushed Back to Thursday and Sunday Due to Rain
Nature has ruined FOX's plan to air two-hour "The X Factor (US)" on Wednesday, 12. A massive rain has delayed the kick start of the American League Championship Series Game 4 which is broadcast by the network, forcing it to bench the two-hour episode of the singing competition which was supposed to air at 8 P.M. ET.
The two-hour rain delay pushed the baseball game, which was originally planned to start at 4:19 P.M., into primetime. Thus, by the time "X Factor" would air, the game would only enter its fifth inning. The reality show's new episode will not air on the West Coast either, but they will get an encore broadcast of previous "X Factor" antics.
FOX now reschedules to air the first part of the Judges' Houses stage of "X Factor" on Thursday, October 13, while the second part will air Sunday, October 16. This plan is seemingly made with a prediction that there will be no Game 7.
The Judges' Houses episodes of "X Factor" are set to be star-studded. Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Pharrell Williams and Enrique Iglesias are slated to guest mentor, teaming up with judges L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger to give some advices to the 32 contestants.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?