'X Factor' Pushed Back to Thursday and Sunday Due to Rain
Nature has ruined FOX's plan to air two-hour "The X Factor (US)" on Wednesday, 12. A massive rain has delayed the kick start of the American League Championship Series Game 4 which is broadcast by the network, forcing it to bench the two-hour episode of the singing competition which was supposed to air at 8 P.M. ET.
The two-hour rain delay pushed the baseball game, which was originally planned to start at 4:19 P.M., into primetime. Thus, by the time "X Factor" would air, the game would only enter its fifth inning. The reality show's new episode will not air on the West Coast either, but they will get an encore broadcast of previous "X Factor" antics.
FOX now reschedules to air the first part of the Judges' Houses stage of "X Factor" on Thursday, October 13, while the second part will air Sunday, October 16. This plan is seemingly made with a prediction that there will be no Game 7.
The Judges' Houses episodes of "X Factor" are set to be star-studded. Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Pharrell Williams and Enrique Iglesias are slated to guest mentor, teaming up with judges L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger to give some advices to the 32 contestants.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary