'X Factor' Pushed Back to Thursday and Sunday Due to Rain
Nature has ruined FOX's plan to air two-hour "The X Factor (US)" on Wednesday, 12. A massive rain has delayed the kick start of the American League Championship Series Game 4 which is broadcast by the network, forcing it to bench the two-hour episode of the singing competition which was supposed to air at 8 P.M. ET.
The two-hour rain delay pushed the baseball game, which was originally planned to start at 4:19 P.M., into primetime. Thus, by the time "X Factor" would air, the game would only enter its fifth inning. The reality show's new episode will not air on the West Coast either, but they will get an encore broadcast of previous "X Factor" antics.
FOX now reschedules to air the first part of the Judges' Houses stage of "X Factor" on Thursday, October 13, while the second part will air Sunday, October 16. This plan is seemingly made with a prediction that there will be no Game 7.
The Judges' Houses episodes of "X Factor" are set to be star-studded. Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Pharrell Williams and Enrique Iglesias are slated to guest mentor, teaming up with judges L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger to give some advices to the 32 contestants.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'