'X Factor' Pushed Back to Thursday and Sunday Due to Rain
Nature has ruined FOX's plan to air two-hour "The X Factor (US)" on Wednesday, 12. A massive rain has delayed the kick start of the American League Championship Series Game 4 which is broadcast by the network, forcing it to bench the two-hour episode of the singing competition which was supposed to air at 8 P.M. ET.
The two-hour rain delay pushed the baseball game, which was originally planned to start at 4:19 P.M., into primetime. Thus, by the time "X Factor" would air, the game would only enter its fifth inning. The reality show's new episode will not air on the West Coast either, but they will get an encore broadcast of previous "X Factor" antics.
FOX now reschedules to air the first part of the Judges' Houses stage of "X Factor" on Thursday, October 13, while the second part will air Sunday, October 16. This plan is seemingly made with a prediction that there will be no Game 7.
The Judges' Houses episodes of "X Factor" are set to be star-studded. Rihanna, Mariah Carey, Pharrell Williams and Enrique Iglesias are slated to guest mentor, teaming up with judges L.A. Reid, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger to give some advices to the 32 contestants.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle