Coldplay, Jessie J, LMFAO to Perform at 2011 MTV EMA
Coldplay, Jessie J and LMFAO will join previously-announced Red Hot Chili Peppers at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards. Coldplay in particular are expected to play one of the tracks in their new album "Mylo Xyloto" which would be released later this month worldwide.
Beside performing, the British band have the chance to take home Best Rock award if they beat Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon and RHCP. Meanwhile, Jessie J is also a nominee. "I can't quite believe I'm nominated for three awards. It's like a dream, I keep pinching myself. And being nominated for Best U.K./Ireland Act alongside artists like Adele, Coldplay, Kasabian and Florence is an honor," she said.
For LMFAO this is the first time the duo will take the stage of MTV EMA. The ceremony will be held in Northern Ireland on November 6 with Selena Gomez as the host.
More Coldplay News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March