Coldplay, Jessie J, LMFAO to Perform at 2011 MTV EMA
Coldplay, Jessie J and LMFAO will join previously-announced Red Hot Chili Peppers at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards. Coldplay in particular are expected to play one of the tracks in their new album "Mylo Xyloto" which would be released later this month worldwide.
Beside performing, the British band have the chance to take home Best Rock award if they beat Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon and RHCP. Meanwhile, Jessie J is also a nominee. "I can't quite believe I'm nominated for three awards. It's like a dream, I keep pinching myself. And being nominated for Best U.K./Ireland Act alongside artists like Adele, Coldplay, Kasabian and Florence is an honor," she said.
For LMFAO this is the first time the duo will take the stage of MTV EMA. The ceremony will be held in Northern Ireland on November 6 with Selena Gomez as the host.
More Coldplay News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016