Coldplay, Jessie J, LMFAO to Perform at 2011 MTV EMA
Coldplay, Jessie J and LMFAO will join previously-announced Red Hot Chili Peppers at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards. Coldplay in particular are expected to play one of the tracks in their new album "Mylo Xyloto" which would be released later this month worldwide.
Beside performing, the British band have the chance to take home Best Rock award if they beat Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon and RHCP. Meanwhile, Jessie J is also a nominee. "I can't quite believe I'm nominated for three awards. It's like a dream, I keep pinching myself. And being nominated for Best U.K./Ireland Act alongside artists like Adele, Coldplay, Kasabian and Florence is an honor," she said.
For LMFAO this is the first time the duo will take the stage of MTV EMA. The ceremony will be held in Northern Ireland on November 6 with Selena Gomez as the host.
More Coldplay News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media