Coldplay, Jessie J, LMFAO to Perform at 2011 MTV EMA
Coldplay, Jessie J and LMFAO will join previously-announced Red Hot Chili Peppers at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards. Coldplay in particular are expected to play one of the tracks in their new album "Mylo Xyloto" which would be released later this month worldwide.
Beside performing, the British band have the chance to take home Best Rock award if they beat Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon and RHCP. Meanwhile, Jessie J is also a nominee. "I can't quite believe I'm nominated for three awards. It's like a dream, I keep pinching myself. And being nominated for Best U.K./Ireland Act alongside artists like Adele, Coldplay, Kasabian and Florence is an honor," she said.
For LMFAO this is the first time the duo will take the stage of MTV EMA. The ceremony will be held in Northern Ireland on November 6 with Selena Gomez as the host.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern