Coldplay, Jessie J, LMFAO to Perform at 2011 MTV EMA
Coldplay, Jessie J and LMFAO will join previously-announced Red Hot Chili Peppers at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards. Coldplay in particular are expected to play one of the tracks in their new album "Mylo Xyloto" which would be released later this month worldwide.
Beside performing, the British band have the chance to take home Best Rock award if they beat Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon and RHCP. Meanwhile, Jessie J is also a nominee. "I can't quite believe I'm nominated for three awards. It's like a dream, I keep pinching myself. And being nominated for Best U.K./Ireland Act alongside artists like Adele, Coldplay, Kasabian and Florence is an honor," she said.
For LMFAO this is the first time the duo will take the stage of MTV EMA. The ceremony will be held in Northern Ireland on November 6 with Selena Gomez as the host.
More Coldplay News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms