Video Premiere: Kelly Rowland's 'Lay It on Me'
Kelly Rowland debuts a saucy music video for her latest single "Lay It on Me". The former member of Destiny's Child flaunts her hot bod in skimpy outfits while teasing the camera by moving seductively in an Anthony Burrell/Frank Gatson choreographed routine.
The "Commander" singer is worshipped by a number of shirtless chiseled men. She additionally shares scene with Big Sean, the rapper who is featured in the song, and a baby elephant named Susie. "She was such a good listener and so freakin cute!" she tweeted about the mammal.
"Lay It on Me" is taken from Kelly's latest album "Here I Am". "What time do you get out? I wanna see you tonight," she flirts in the song. "What time would you be? I wanna hold you tonight/ I wanna just kiss you now, I wanna just touch you now/ I wanna just give you all my love tonight."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge