Jared Padalecki Confirms His Wife Is Pregnant With First Child
Jared Padalecki is going to be a dad. The actor famous for his portrayal of Sam Winchester on The CW series "Supernatural" has announced through his Twitter page that his actress wife, Genevieve Cortese, is pregnant with their first child.
"OK yall I'd rather you officially hear it from me.. So, yes. Genevieve is pregnant," tweeted the 29-year-old actor. He went on to spill when the baby is due to arrive. "We'll be welcoming a new member to our family in 2012," so he wrote.
Before letting out the confirmation, Jared was busy teasing his followers about the news. He first tweeted, "Hey guys- I've been hearing a lotta rumors and getting a lotta questions so I'd like to go ahead and say that OF COURSE I'm not pregnant!"
The "Friday the 13th" actor followed it with, "Ooohh!! Jeez well now I feel silly. Sorry, i simply fundamentally misunderstood the inquiries. To clarify, 'I' am not pregnant, and 'Genevie," before tweeting, "Stupid character limit! Sorry-I was about to tell yall something and it cut me off! Wont happen again. Now what was it y'all were wondering?"
Jared first met Genevieve on the set of "Supernatural" in 2008 when she played a demon named Ruby. The couple got engaged in early January 2010, before tying the knot in Idaho on February 27 the same year. Soon after making the baby announcement, Jared received a congratulatory message from his "House of Wax" co-star, Chad Michael Murray.
More Jared Padalecki News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement