Jared Padalecki Confirms His Wife Is Pregnant With First Child
Jared Padalecki is going to be a dad. The actor famous for his portrayal of Sam Winchester on The CW series "Supernatural" has announced through his Twitter page that his actress wife, Genevieve Cortese, is pregnant with their first child.
"OK yall I'd rather you officially hear it from me.. So, yes. Genevieve is pregnant," tweeted the 29-year-old actor. He went on to spill when the baby is due to arrive. "We'll be welcoming a new member to our family in 2012," so he wrote.
Before letting out the confirmation, Jared was busy teasing his followers about the news. He first tweeted, "Hey guys- I've been hearing a lotta rumors and getting a lotta questions so I'd like to go ahead and say that OF COURSE I'm not pregnant!"
The "Friday the 13th" actor followed it with, "Ooohh!! Jeez well now I feel silly. Sorry, i simply fundamentally misunderstood the inquiries. To clarify, 'I' am not pregnant, and 'Genevie," before tweeting, "Stupid character limit! Sorry-I was about to tell yall something and it cut me off! Wont happen again. Now what was it y'all were wondering?"
Jared first met Genevieve on the set of "Supernatural" in 2008 when she played a demon named Ruby. The couple got engaged in early January 2010, before tying the knot in Idaho on February 27 the same year. Soon after making the baby announcement, Jared received a congratulatory message from his "House of Wax" co-star, Chad Michael Murray.
More Jared Padalecki News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?