Jack Osbourne Expecting First Child With Fiancee
Another happy news is coming from Jack Osbourne. Less than two weeks after announcing that he has got engaged to Lisa Stelly, the son of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne revealed that he and his aspiring actress fiancee are expecting their first child together.
The 25-year-old, who served as a producer on a documentary about his rocker father entitled "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", broke the baby news himself during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" Tuesday, October 11. "I'm excited. I'm a little nervous," he admitted.
Jack's older sister, Kelly Osbourne, apparently shared the same excitement. "girls night in w/ @lisamarstelly my future sister in law & mother of my niece/nephew we are so happy the news is out so i can talk about it," she first tweeted, before posting, "been waiting 2 say this for so long im the happiest girl in the world im going to be an auntie! @lisamarstelly welcome 2 the family i
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics