Jack Osbourne Expecting First Child With Fiancee
Another happy news is coming from Jack Osbourne. Less than two weeks after announcing that he has got engaged to Lisa Stelly, the son of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne revealed that he and his aspiring actress fiancee are expecting their first child together.
The 25-year-old, who served as a producer on a documentary about his rocker father entitled "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", broke the baby news himself during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" Tuesday, October 11. "I'm excited. I'm a little nervous," he admitted.
Jack's older sister, Kelly Osbourne, apparently shared the same excitement. "girls night in w/ @lisamarstelly my future sister in law & mother of my niece/nephew we are so happy the news is out so i can talk about it," she first tweeted, before posting, "been waiting 2 say this for so long im the happiest girl in the world im going to be an auntie! @lisamarstelly welcome 2 the family i <3 u."
Jack became famous through MTV's reality show "The Osbournes". News of his engagement to Lisa came out on September 29 shortly before Lisa posted a confirmation on Twitter by writing, "The most amazing man I've ever met asked me to marry him ... and he wasn't joking! Crazy, right?"
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service