Jack Osbourne Expecting First Child With Fiancee
Another happy news is coming from Jack Osbourne. Less than two weeks after announcing that he has got engaged to Lisa Stelly, the son of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne revealed that he and his aspiring actress fiancee are expecting their first child together.
The 25-year-old, who served as a producer on a documentary about his rocker father entitled "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", broke the baby news himself during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" Tuesday, October 11. "I'm excited. I'm a little nervous," he admitted.
Jack's older sister, Kelly Osbourne, apparently shared the same excitement. "girls night in w/ @lisamarstelly my future sister in law & mother of my niece/nephew we are so happy the news is out so i can talk about it," she first tweeted, before posting, "been waiting 2 say this for so long im the happiest girl in the world im going to be an auntie! @lisamarstelly welcome 2 the family i
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale