Jack Osbourne Expecting First Child With Fiancee
Another happy news is coming from Jack Osbourne. Less than two weeks after announcing that he has got engaged to Lisa Stelly, the son of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne revealed that he and his aspiring actress fiancee are expecting their first child together.
The 25-year-old, who served as a producer on a documentary about his rocker father entitled "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", broke the baby news himself during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" Tuesday, October 11. "I'm excited. I'm a little nervous," he admitted.
Jack's older sister, Kelly Osbourne, apparently shared the same excitement. "girls night in w/ @lisamarstelly my future sister in law & mother of my niece/nephew we are so happy the news is out so i can talk about it," she first tweeted, before posting, "been waiting 2 say this for so long im the happiest girl in the world im going to be an auntie! @lisamarstelly welcome 2 the family i <3 u."
Jack became famous through MTV's reality show "The Osbournes". News of his engagement to Lisa came out on September 29 shortly before Lisa posted a confirmation on Twitter by writing, "The most amazing man I've ever met asked me to marry him ... and he wasn't joking! Crazy, right?"
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer