Jack Osbourne Expecting First Child With Fiancee
Another happy news is coming from Jack Osbourne. Less than two weeks after announcing that he has got engaged to Lisa Stelly, the son of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne revealed that he and his aspiring actress fiancee are expecting their first child together.
The 25-year-old, who served as a producer on a documentary about his rocker father entitled "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne", broke the baby news himself during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" Tuesday, October 11. "I'm excited. I'm a little nervous," he admitted.
Jack's older sister, Kelly Osbourne, apparently shared the same excitement. "girls night in w/ @lisamarstelly my future sister in law & mother of my niece/nephew we are so happy the news is out so i can talk about it," she first tweeted, before posting, "been waiting 2 say this for so long im the happiest girl in the world im going to be an auntie! @lisamarstelly welcome 2 the family i
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa