Ashton Kutcher's Other Woman Breaks Silence Over Alleged One Night Stand
Details of Ashton Kutcher's alleged affair on the morning of his sixth wedding anniversary have been disclosed by the woman he bedded herself. Sara Leal broke her silence over the one night stand in the new issue of Us Weekly, spilling on how they ended up having sex twice in his bedroom at San Diego's Hard Rock Hotel.
According to Sara, the "Two and a Half Men" star "just came up and kissed me" before the two of them along with another young woman jumped in a hot tub in nothing but their birthday suit. She added, "I didn't think it was out of the ordinary. I wasn't self-conscious about getting naked."
Sara further recalled that they retreated to Ashton's bedroom after 6 A.M. It was then that the 33-year-old actor "lost his towel" and she took her robe off to have sex. "He was good. It wasn't weird or perverted," claimed the 22-year-old administrative assistant before noting that the actor did not wear a condom.
Before they had their second round of sex, Sara said that she and Ashton talked about various topics from astrology and love to religion and politics. "I told him I was a Lutheran from Texas," she remembered. "He said, 'Oh my gosh! Are you a Republican?' " She added, "He asked if I'd vote for him. I said I didn't know and he laughed. He laughed at pretty much everything I said."
Sara's recounts of her one night stand with Ashton came out after the actor was seen joined by his wife Demi Moore on a camping trip at Cachuma Lake in the Santa Ynez Valley. Although the couple initially wanted to keep the October 8 trip a secret, a female sneaky photographer took a series of their pictures.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal