Justin Bieber Kissing Under the Mistletoe in Behind-the-Scene Video
Justin Bieber has teased his upcoming music video for new holiday single "Mistletoe" in behind-the-scene footage. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez gets lovey-dovey in this upcoming clip. He's seen taking his on-screen leading lady for a dance under the mistletoe before kissing her on the lips.
Snow fall, Christmas trees and decorated lamp posts are brought in to the set to emphasize the holiday theme. "There is lot of love and happiness" when the camera is rolling, and it doesn't stop when they take breaks. Bieber is seen goofing around with his female co-star, teaching director Roman White some moves, and singing along with his fans.
"We are in the holiday spirit," Bieber says. "I'm really excited. [The song is] really catchy. I know all my fans are going to love it. It's something that I feel like they're going to be singing every Christmas." Talking about the director who once helped him make "One Less Lonely Girl" clip, he gushes, "It's been a fun night and he's really funny. He's always cracking jokes."
The song, a sweet family-friendly reggae tune, is going to be made available for purchase later this month on date 17. It's then going to be followed by the release of the album on November 1. Its music video is expected to get premiered to fill the gap between the single and the album release.
"It was getting near the holiday season and I hadn't put out an album in a while, so I was thinking, you know, I had a lot of ideas and I thought maybe I could write a few Christmas songs," he explains. "So I was like, 'Hey let's do a Christmas album.' And I was able to put together a cool Christmas album for all my fans."
Beside being made as a Christmas gift for his devotees, the forthcoming album is also crafted for good cause. $1 from every copy of the album sold will be donated to charity. Usher, Mariah Carey, Busta Rhymes, The Band Perry and Boyz II Men help him boost the sales by serving as featured guests.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video