Beyonce Knowles' Rep: Prosthetic Belly Rumors Are 'Ridiculous and False'
Beyonce Knowles has reacted to speculations that she's faking her pregnancy. After words started swirling that she wore a prosthetic baby bump underneath her dress, the "Countdown" singer denied the accusation through her publicist Yvette Noel-Schure. In a statement to ABC, her rep said that the rumors are "stupid, ridiculous and false."
The fake belly rumors sprung up after Queen Bey had an interview on the Australian talk show "Sunday Night HD" on Monday, October 10. As the songstress wife of Jay-Z bent forward to take her seat in front of the interviewer, her bulging mid-section appeared to collapse, prompting others to wonder whether she's wearing a prosthetic stomach.
Rumors aside, the 30-year-old R&B diva confirmed during the interview that she is due to give birth to her first child in February 2012. "[Being pregnant] already has changed my life. My husband and I have been together for 10 years, all of my 20s," she said. "I just feel like it's time and I'm very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift any human can have."
In another interview, Queen Bey explained why she waited to have children of her own. To the November issue of Harper's Bazaar, she reasoned, "It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture