Beyonce Knowles' Rep: Prosthetic Belly Rumors Are 'Ridiculous and False'
Beyonce Knowles has reacted to speculations that she's faking her pregnancy. After words started swirling that she wore a prosthetic baby bump underneath her dress, the "Countdown" singer denied the accusation through her publicist Yvette Noel-Schure. In a statement to ABC, her rep said that the rumors are "stupid, ridiculous and false."
The fake belly rumors sprung up after Queen Bey had an interview on the Australian talk show "Sunday Night HD" on Monday, October 10. As the songstress wife of Jay-Z bent forward to take her seat in front of the interviewer, her bulging mid-section appeared to collapse, prompting others to wonder whether she's wearing a prosthetic stomach.
Rumors aside, the 30-year-old R&B diva confirmed during the interview that she is due to give birth to her first child in February 2012. "[Being pregnant] already has changed my life. My husband and I have been together for 10 years, all of my 20s," she said. "I just feel like it's time and I'm very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift any human can have."
In another interview, Queen Bey explained why she waited to have children of her own. To the November issue of Harper's Bazaar, she reasoned, "It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper