Alex Pettyfer Kissed Co-Star Riley Keough Off-Screen
"I Am Number Four" star Alex Pettyfer has been involved in an on-set romance. The 21-year-old actor was spotted kissing his "Magic Mike" co-star Riley Keough who is also known as the granddaughter of Elvis Presley.
The new couple showed PDA while waiting for a departing flight out of LAX airport on Saturday, October 8. "They looked really cute together, cuddling and kissing each other before boarding their flight," an eyewitness told Just Jared. "They seem to be enjoying their new relationship."
Pettyfer previously dated "Glee" star Dianna Agron and split from her in February. Keough meanwhile was linked to singer Ryan Cabrera and actor Jonah Hill.
In "Magic Mike", Keough plays Pettyfer's on-screen love interest. Pettyfer's character is a young stripper mentored by Channing Tatum's.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage