Alex Pettyfer Kissed Co-Star Riley Keough Off-Screen
"I Am Number Four" star Alex Pettyfer has been involved in an on-set romance. The 21-year-old actor was spotted kissing his "Magic Mike" co-star Riley Keough who is also known as the granddaughter of Elvis Presley.
The new couple showed PDA while waiting for a departing flight out of LAX airport on Saturday, October 8. "They looked really cute together, cuddling and kissing each other before boarding their flight," an eyewitness told Just Jared. "They seem to be enjoying their new relationship."
Pettyfer previously dated "Glee" star Dianna Agron and split from her in February. Keough meanwhile was linked to singer Ryan Cabrera and actor Jonah Hill.
In "Magic Mike", Keough plays Pettyfer's on-screen love interest. Pettyfer's character is a young stripper mentored by Channing Tatum's.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift