Alex Pettyfer Kissed Co-Star Riley Keough Off-Screen
"I Am Number Four" star Alex Pettyfer has been involved in an on-set romance. The 21-year-old actor was spotted kissing his "Magic Mike" co-star Riley Keough who is also known as the granddaughter of Elvis Presley.
The new couple showed PDA while waiting for a departing flight out of LAX airport on Saturday, October 8. "They looked really cute together, cuddling and kissing each other before boarding their flight," an eyewitness told Just Jared. "They seem to be enjoying their new relationship."
Pettyfer previously dated "Glee" star Dianna Agron and split from her in February. Keough meanwhile was linked to singer Ryan Cabrera and actor Jonah Hill.
In "Magic Mike", Keough plays Pettyfer's on-screen love interest. Pettyfer's character is a young stripper mentored by Channing Tatum's.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered