Alex Pettyfer Kissed Co-Star Riley Keough Off-Screen
"I Am Number Four" star Alex Pettyfer has been involved in an on-set romance. The 21-year-old actor was spotted kissing his "Magic Mike" co-star Riley Keough who is also known as the granddaughter of Elvis Presley.
The new couple showed PDA while waiting for a departing flight out of LAX airport on Saturday, October 8. "They looked really cute together, cuddling and kissing each other before boarding their flight," an eyewitness told Just Jared. "They seem to be enjoying their new relationship."
Pettyfer previously dated "Glee" star Dianna Agron and split from her in February. Keough meanwhile was linked to singer Ryan Cabrera and actor Jonah Hill.
In "Magic Mike", Keough plays Pettyfer's on-screen love interest. Pettyfer's character is a young stripper mentored by Channing Tatum's.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'