Alex Pettyfer Kissed Co-Star Riley Keough Off-Screen
"I Am Number Four" star Alex Pettyfer has been involved in an on-set romance. The 21-year-old actor was spotted kissing his "Magic Mike" co-star Riley Keough who is also known as the granddaughter of Elvis Presley.
The new couple showed PDA while waiting for a departing flight out of LAX airport on Saturday, October 8. "They looked really cute together, cuddling and kissing each other before boarding their flight," an eyewitness told Just Jared. "They seem to be enjoying their new relationship."
Pettyfer previously dated "Glee" star Dianna Agron and split from her in February. Keough meanwhile was linked to singer Ryan Cabrera and actor Jonah Hill.
In "Magic Mike", Keough plays Pettyfer's on-screen love interest. Pettyfer's character is a young stripper mentored by Channing Tatum's.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama