Snoop Dogg's Daughter Cori B. Debuts 'Do My Thang' Music Video
Snoop Dogg's daughter Cori B. is following the footsteps of her father by stepping into the music industry. The 12-year-old girl has premiered a music video in support of her debut single "Do My Thang". In it, she shares screen with her brothers and famous dad.
Snoop is not a rapper, but the owner of an ice cream store in this clip. One day, he suspects his daughter looks kind of troubled and so he tries to coax her into telling him what the problem is. "I'm here every weekend," she complains. "I've never had time to be with my friends and I've never had time to work on my music. I'm just always here working."
Teaching her responsibility while at the same time being a supportive father, Snoop says, "I want to take 5 minutes in your life to write down all your emotions and put them in this book." Once she opens the journal, Cori falls into a dream sequence singing and dancing in a colorful world with her pals.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent