Snoop Dogg's Daughter Cori B. Debuts 'Do My Thang' Music Video
Snoop Dogg's daughter Cori B. is following the footsteps of her father by stepping into the music industry. The 12-year-old girl has premiered a music video in support of her debut single "Do My Thang". In it, she shares screen with her brothers and famous dad.
Snoop is not a rapper, but the owner of an ice cream store in this clip. One day, he suspects his daughter looks kind of troubled and so he tries to coax her into telling him what the problem is. "I'm here every weekend," she complains. "I've never had time to be with my friends and I've never had time to work on my music. I'm just always here working."
Teaching her responsibility while at the same time being a supportive father, Snoop says, "I want to take 5 minutes in your life to write down all your emotions and put them in this book." Once she opens the journal, Cori falls into a dream sequence singing and dancing in a colorful world with her pals.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'