Snoop Dogg's Daughter Cori B. Debuts 'Do My Thang' Music Video
Snoop Dogg's daughter Cori B. is following the footsteps of her father by stepping into the music industry. The 12-year-old girl has premiered a music video in support of her debut single "Do My Thang". In it, she shares screen with her brothers and famous dad.
Snoop is not a rapper, but the owner of an ice cream store in this clip. One day, he suspects his daughter looks kind of troubled and so he tries to coax her into telling him what the problem is. "I'm here every weekend," she complains. "I've never had time to be with my friends and I've never had time to work on my music. I'm just always here working."
Teaching her responsibility while at the same time being a supportive father, Snoop says, "I want to take 5 minutes in your life to write down all your emotions and put them in this book." Once she opens the journal, Cori falls into a dream sequence singing and dancing in a colorful world with her pals.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018