Snoop Dogg's Daughter Cori B. Debuts 'Do My Thang' Music Video
Snoop Dogg's daughter Cori B. is following the footsteps of her father by stepping into the music industry. The 12-year-old girl has premiered a music video in support of her debut single "Do My Thang". In it, she shares screen with her brothers and famous dad.
Snoop is not a rapper, but the owner of an ice cream store in this clip. One day, he suspects his daughter looks kind of troubled and so he tries to coax her into telling him what the problem is. "I'm here every weekend," she complains. "I've never had time to be with my friends and I've never had time to work on my music. I'm just always here working."
Teaching her responsibility while at the same time being a supportive father, Snoop says, "I want to take 5 minutes in your life to write down all your emotions and put them in this book." Once she opens the journal, Cori falls into a dream sequence singing and dancing in a colorful world with her pals.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says