Snoop Dogg's Daughter Cori B. Debuts 'Do My Thang' Music Video
Snoop Dogg's daughter Cori B. is following the footsteps of her father by stepping into the music industry. The 12-year-old girl has premiered a music video in support of her debut single "Do My Thang". In it, she shares screen with her brothers and famous dad.
Snoop is not a rapper, but the owner of an ice cream store in this clip. One day, he suspects his daughter looks kind of troubled and so he tries to coax her into telling him what the problem is. "I'm here every weekend," she complains. "I've never had time to be with my friends and I've never had time to work on my music. I'm just always here working."
Teaching her responsibility while at the same time being a supportive father, Snoop says, "I want to take 5 minutes in your life to write down all your emotions and put them in this book." Once she opens the journal, Cori falls into a dream sequence singing and dancing in a colorful world with her pals.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media