Hilary Duff Believes She's Expecting a Baby Boy
Hilary Duff thinks that she's expecting a baby boy. The former "Lizzie McGuire" star, who is currently more than four months pregnant with her first child, admitted she has a strong feeling that she will deliver a baby boy although she still hasn't found out the sex of child.
"Everyone else says it's a girl, but I think it's a boy," the wife of professional hockey player Mike Comrie recently told MTV News. "I'd be happy with a girl, but my sister's like, 'You can't keep saying that, because then when it's a girl, everyone's gonna be like, 'You really wanted a boy!' ' I don't care what I get, but every time I think about it or dream about it, I see a boy."
Hilary confessed that she actually can't wait to find out about her baby's sex. However, she has to wait for her mother and sister for that. "I can already find out, but I want my mom and my sister to be there, but they've both been out of town. When they are both in the same city and we're all there, then we'll find out," she explained.
The "Material Girls" actress also shared about picking out a name for her baby. She said, "If we give the baby kind of a unique name, we need to give it a normal middle name in case it hates it and wants to like fit in better and then maybe we just need to go totally traditional. And we're like, 'How can we be naming it before we even see it?' There's so much to think about!"
As for how her first pregnancy has been going on, Hilary claimed that it is well so far. "I feel really good. It's been pretty easy, and I haven't gotten sick at all, and I don't have to many cravings. It's so different," she said. "It's literally like an aliens has taken over your body. One day I'll have a good day, and one day I'll have a bad day, and it kinda goes like that."
Though pregnant, the 24-year-old blond beauty is still busy with her activity as an author. On Monday evening, October 10, she was seen promoting her second book, "Devoted", at Barnes & Noble Tribeca in New York City. The new novel, which will hit bookstores on Tuesday, tells a supernatural tale of love, destiny and adventure which picks up where the story of the first book, "Elixir", left.
More Hilary Duff News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake