Toby Keith Premieres Star-Studded Video for Stupid 'Red Solo Cup'
Toby Keith pays homage to paper cup in a music video for his track "Red Solo Cup". He brings in comedian Jeff Dunham, rocker Ted Nugent, talk show host Craig Ferguson, and basketball star Larry Bird as cameos. Despite the A-list guests, he describes the clip as something "very, very new, very, very stupid, and very, very cool, all in the same package."
The country music crooner is joined by a number of college-aged partygoers in it. "Red Solo cup is the best receptacle for barbecues, tailgates, fairs, and festivals. And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles if you prefer drinking from a glass," he sings. "I love you, red Solo cup. I fill you up. Proceed to party. Proceed to party." The more he proclaims his love for the cup, the more people come out doing mundane things with it.
"Red Solo Cup" is taken from Toby's latest studio album "Clancy's Tavern" which is coming out in the U.S. on October 24. "It does everybody the same way it did me," he once said of the song. "They'll say, 'That's the stupidest song in the world and I can't get it out of my head.' Sometimes it's good for the world to hear something like that."
Toby Keith's "Red Solo Cup" music video
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier