Toby Keith Premieres Star-Studded Video for Stupid 'Red Solo Cup'
Toby Keith pays homage to paper cup in a music video for his track "Red Solo Cup". He brings in comedian Jeff Dunham, rocker Ted Nugent, talk show host Craig Ferguson, and basketball star Larry Bird as cameos. Despite the A-list guests, he describes the clip as something "very, very new, very, very stupid, and very, very cool, all in the same package."
The country music crooner is joined by a number of college-aged partygoers in it. "Red Solo cup is the best receptacle for barbecues, tailgates, fairs, and festivals. And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles if you prefer drinking from a glass," he sings. "I love you, red Solo cup. I fill you up. Proceed to party. Proceed to party." The more he proclaims his love for the cup, the more people come out doing mundane things with it.
"Red Solo Cup" is taken from Toby's latest studio album "Clancy's Tavern" which is coming out in the U.S. on October 24. "It does everybody the same way it did me," he once said of the song. "They'll say, 'That's the stupidest song in the world and I can't get it out of my head.' Sometimes it's good for the world to hear something like that."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked